PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU s rank no PA frangament reward

kreca
Apr 30, 2010, 07:49 PM
I need to confirm this :

after i finished S level event missions with S rank, i did not receive any PA fragment as reward. Is this because i am a free course player?

Am i not going to get any event rewards either after the event finish if i remain to be a free course player?

Delete
Apr 30, 2010, 08:35 PM
Didn't know people still use those things :D

In all seriousness though, what event run are you talking about first?

PepperCat
Apr 30, 2010, 10:32 PM
The event doesn't give PA frags at all... get used to it.

For some dumb reason, lots of the newer JP events don't give out PA frags which sucks for new players trying to get PAs.

Powder Keg
May 1, 2010, 12:21 AM
No events really gave out PA frags, did they? I don't remember Winter/Summer events doing it, MAG didn't, and I don't think the Carnival did either. Not sure about STD.

DAMASCUS
May 1, 2010, 12:58 AM
You could trade in event items to get PA frags at least...but who would waste BT(frags?) when you can get some cool stuff from the event exchange from the Arms Race that some of us missed?

Getting frags will be a chore...

Immovable One
May 1, 2010, 01:07 AM
You could trade in event items to get PA frags at least...but who would waste BT(frags?) when you can get some cool stuff from the event exchange from the Arms Race that some of us missed?

Getting frags will be a chore...

What? BT frags have a use?
How can I use em?
I sure want to trade them in for sum PA frags if possible.

DAMASCUS
May 1, 2010, 10:25 AM
Ok I just found out about the BT fragments. You have to go to the GAS chamber and go to the clerk on the (far?) right for the RSD Special Exchange.

Its a long list but there are some items for trading in BT Fragments; some in combination with other items.

This includes PA frags for every two BT frags...