PDA

View Full Version : strange run

saphira
May 1, 2010, 04:43 AM
Hi everyone !

I was doing a shrine run on free play with a full party.
But something was strange :
None of the heat, light kind of trap have worked on players, but thet have worked on hostiles !

Did someone already have see that ?

White-Disaster
May 1, 2010, 05:02 AM
In Wifi you can se nearly everything...

I saw people that stuck in Dark Falz´ass:-o

Seth Astra
May 1, 2010, 10:18 PM
Very interesting. Perhaps a hacker? Or just a really cool glitch.

Cruciarius
May 2, 2010, 03:52 PM
Things like the ice and confusion traps effect hostiles and players. However, unlike hostiles, players can equip units into armor for immunity to such status effects. Maybe this is what had happened?

If it was a glitch, eh... I'd prefer no glitches.

If it was a hacker, I'd rank them down and/or remove them from friends list. Hackers just ruin games for others.

zeital
May 2, 2010, 06:45 PM
i'ld say glitch or a protect, but man this game is so glitchy sometimes i was fighting DF and when he died my whole screen like fliped over so it was dark for a few seconds i was like o0!

saphira
May 3, 2010, 03:41 AM
It happen again in a arca plant SH run !

I can't be protect, i don't use them so ...
I thing it's glitch, because everything else was normal.

chibiLegolas
May 3, 2010, 02:54 PM
Could it be a player's trap? I don't think you can be damaged by friendly traps. At least my teammates don't get burned whenever I put down a burn trap.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 3, 2010, 05:39 PM
im gonna guess it because of wut pso has (at least on p. server) in that it shows people in different places than they actually are

saphira
May 4, 2010, 03:16 AM
It's not player's trap, we were 4 hunewearl.
Different emplacement, why not for others, but not for me.

I definitely think it's a glitch.

psofan219
May 4, 2010, 05:47 AM
So, no Heat or Light traps worked on other players? Possibly because they had the respective resist units equipped? I know you said you don't use them, but that doesn't exactly mean the others don't. Either that, or it's what Kyrith was saying, different gaming placements for everyone. Happens frequently, and can yield in some very interesting things happening.