PDA

View Full Version : Mission i need 2 no Best money making mission

Hirokuvii
May 2, 2010, 07:13 PM
Ok im a Lv170 beast and i just came back about 3 weeks ago after a 6 month break im wondering whats a good item to hunt for when soloing. Doesnt have to be high price maybe llike a mil or so. I use to do the catilium hunt but i notice it doesnt sell as much

Blue man
May 2, 2010, 08:13 PM
well if you like running an online story mission back to back you can do the one were u fight howzer i think his name is he drops an illuminus tag its worth about a mil now but u really did miss the big runs for that it used to be worth in the 20mil area i used to sell like 4 or 5 a day for about 12 lol just abandon the mission as soon as u kill howzer and loot him so u can keep replaying it and since your a beast its easy o and do it on C unless ur goin for a vijeri resist then do it on the highest one i forget its been awhile since ive been hunting im just starting to get back on myself

neilp4453
May 2, 2010, 10:43 PM
I think Seed Express S2 with 2* or 3* is your best bet.

Aside from the [B] Armas line, there are plenty of things that drop that will yield good meseta.

Potential goldania, morbinia, and lithnia drops.
Boss boxes also drop [B] Blackheart, [B] Grand Cross, [B] Frauduke, [B] Coni, Par Ork, and Nel Souls.

A lot of par walna is found in this mission as well.

The area drops include [B] Doric.
There are plenty of crappy things that drop that can be NPCed as well.

darthplagis
May 3, 2010, 12:43 AM
just play the game, use what you find.

the missions pelople will be running soon you wont even be to use all of the fancy weapons anyway, as you will be capped at level 20 so its gonna be basic S ranks for master classes and top A ranks early S, even B ranks (you keep class level, so what ever you can use at level 20 with your class level you will be to use)

Powder Keg
May 4, 2010, 09:29 PM
I'm trying to find a mission that drops a ton of made S rank armor (like Asura Senba) which you can just NPC or sell in your player shop. That can make for some quick money. I did this a ton with Feril Lines in past events.

Delete
May 5, 2010, 06:28 AM
If you play the game for fun..that is fine.
Some people play with a purpose or intent (to constantly improve at the game) and that is fun for them. Not everyone enjoys casually playing the game.

Failing to realize this is a online rpg puts you in the noob category.

It seems you just wanted a place to rant about elitism. But you need to realize there are many people that may think the way you are playing is wrong (I certainly believe it is).

Not trying to butt in (even though I am), but just wanted to say everyone has an opinion, that doesn't make dark a noob because they don't think the game revolves around 50% weapons. I mean if you do the same run over n over looking for a repca, most people will get bored quick. However, like dark suggested.....if you play the game and just use what you find doing the many different runs, you should have more fun and appreciate the variety. Maybe that's what they were getting at.

On topic, I have 570 mil I need to get rid of, and I will probably give it away. PM me if your interested. I've basically quit a long time ago.

PepperCat
May 6, 2010, 12:27 AM
I love these "how I makes monies?" threads... just play the game, especially during events.