PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 if you had to choose?

Blue man
May 2, 2010, 08:16 PM
i have always wondered if the items xp or prizes never matterd and you could choose any event you wanted which would be your most favorite event that you would always want to replay over and over

i perferd MAG because that was my first real event when i was playing alot

but what about all u guys

xxmadplayerxx
May 2, 2010, 09:07 PM
the Carnival event was the best allegedly..... and my second favorite MAG :)

Mighty Earth Sage
May 2, 2010, 09:25 PM
Shred the Darkness is a definite because I absolutely loved Roar of Flames.

I remember on the PC/PS2 server it was where I got my first [B]Psycho Wand which was actually bought courtesy of the 30 or so million meseta I made in the first couple weeks of that event.

I would also like Firebreak and 1up Cup to come back because those are the only two events I've missed.

the carnival was also memorable because that's where I first started leveling my newman, Rosa.

neilp4453
May 2, 2010, 10:45 PM
From the looks of it, Carnival had some great drops (but I missed it).

Aside from that, I loved the Summer Event we had. The one mission was easy to solo and I made a lot of meseta with that event.

darthplagis
May 3, 2010, 12:38 AM
fire break was great... the game was new and the monsters were EVIL!!!!!!

the (two girls) one up cup was great also, only marred by the machine gun glitch abusers.

to be honest the other events were very boring, MAG was fun for the first week or so, as long as you were not one of the leaderboard rushers.

its a shame the good old days of HSM are long gone, we didnt have many S ranks dropping and when they did they were actually RARE (even then there were only 1 or 2 of each type available, crimson/ragnus, huge cutter/svaltus, halarod/P wand deva zashi and diaga misaki were the notable ones).

Dragwind
May 3, 2010, 04:57 PM
Firebreak and 1UP since they had quite a few goals. I liked Firebreak because it felt like a huge co-op effort spanning all the planets.

Freeze
May 3, 2010, 05:19 PM
1up was my fav but I wouldn't want to play it over and over again, would suck the fun out of it pretty quick.

ZIE creations
May 3, 2010, 05:25 PM
Shred of Darkness, the mission was hella fun and had good xp and drops (except A-photon reactors and Blackbulls droped so much we thought they would never be valuable again...)(still got about 50 reactors o.0)

ThEoRy
May 4, 2010, 03:04 PM
1up cup ftw! Game was in it's prime then.

BIG OLAF
May 4, 2010, 03:54 PM
Going to have to go with 1up Cup. Such simpler times, and all my friends still played. PSU was an absolute blast back then.

chibiLegolas
May 5, 2010, 11:50 AM
Firebreak and 1UP since they had quite a few goals. I liked Firebreak because it felt like a huge co-op effort spanning all the planets.

Agree. Firebreak for me. It was also nice that both xbox and PS2 players were working together for once to purify the planets together. Matoob didn't have much love back then, and some of us were working hard to correct that.

Delete
May 5, 2010, 07:16 PM
1up was my fav but I wouldn't want to play it over and over again, would suck the fun out of it pretty quick.

I agree 100%.

MadDogg
May 5, 2010, 11:21 PM
1up cup was so friggin' fun. It was fun for it's time anyway, all the rares that was being found was a first time for a lot of people. the rush for trying to finish that moatoob bonus round, the part where you had to stick by a friend in moatoob, the entire event was fun as hell.

Midori Oku
May 5, 2010, 11:33 PM
Subzero Challenge!!!! :D (After we get it >_>)

But out of the ones we have had I would say Roar of Flames that way we wouuld have a way to get Vijerina Powers and Gulds. :)

Darklighter
May 6, 2010, 08:35 AM
Firebreak. I had quit PSU for a time before it came out so I missed it. Of the events I did play I enjoyed MAG the most at first but after playing the event 3 times I hate it now.

Delete
May 6, 2010, 11:33 AM
Firebreak is worth a mention :wacko:

It was when the game was still fun and one of the first events I remember playing in.

Sinikal
May 6, 2010, 11:40 AM
Shred the Darkness for sure! Quick mission, great xp, and great drops.

I definitely love a mission that i can do in under 10mins. Mag+ just took forever! :-P