PDA

View Full Version : Topps summer goal list

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 12:49 AM
HI. i have come out of retirement for this very special one time thread..

i need some help guys. im sure you all know that . well here it is.

every year dating back at least 7 years i have made a list of goals i want to accomplish by summers end. i need your help. i think you guys would know best. so what is it? what should i do? what should i strive for? what will make me a better person.

please help me out. im looking to make a list of at least 10 goals. so if i can get one from 10 of you or maybe 10 from ones of ya. ill be happy. or maybe multi so i can mix and match. i like to have options.

thanks guys ok bye

ps retirement is taking me back so if i had the power i would shut this down. people need to learn how to be nice.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 12:56 AM
HI. i have come out of retirement for this very special one time thread..
Yes.

More AARP for me.

Here's a fancy list for most 16 yr olds as asked by psychologists

Step one: Get a job
Step two: Get a car
Step three: Get a girlfriend

Others can throw in 7 more and they won't be half as important. Or maybe round out the edges, B.

Step four: stop being emotime on internet all the time. authority out to get me time.

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 01:06 AM
i have a car.

and shut up about emotime. i have a right to feel sad or lonely and i also have the right to express it. doesnt mean im emo. just means theres rude thoughtless little pigs out there like you.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 01:13 AM
i have a car.

and shut up about emotime. i have a right to feel sad or lonely and i also have the right to express it. doesnt mean im emo. just means theres rude thoughtless little pigs out there like you.
Sweet, cruise for the ladies then at your local hotspots/game centers/amusement parks. Requires more money than borrowing from the 'rents though. Thus job, and you have a job = women magnet help. Shows you're responsible, not playing games.

You're acting extra EMO time up in here by lashing out at someone who - doesn't have to help you get over anything, but still took the time out anyway.

You could just say thanks but no thanks.

Shut up? on the Internet? Because you think they're pickin on you?

That ain't 8) cat.

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 01:13 AM
Things just got interesting!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 01:15 AM
Things just got interesting!
Whatchu talkin bout red hair ginger witchery mage...

Internet keyboard - Round 1 -- Fight!!

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 01:17 AM
you have no idea how it goes. it seems like you always go out your way just to pick on my like with my sigs. and look at photondrops theres no way thats small enough . its much more detailed and junk . but yet youre not in this persons case. i dont know what i ever did to you that you hate me so much.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 01:22 AM
I used to cry in FKL and get picked on. Lashed out at the wrong guy, Sorry SefKL.

Even picked on and made some other people cry possibly, as recent as this one cat who ain't even here anymore and was a vital part of Election running.

You'll get over it and maybe come back to read that there are no insults in any threads or posts, you were seeing something only you wanted to see.

PD is an old sig, old old sig so we've seen it so many times to know its up in the rules perfecto.

Dimensions: 599px × 175px
Size of file: 28.93 KB (29621 bytes)
Even 23 yr olds may not know these things yet but they would be willing to learn and help each other people how to Internet and have great FON times within the rules and bringing in more people to their clubs by helping them sig up the FON sigs, for example, or PSOW quizzes or PSZ friend codes and playtimes. Lots of fun.

Its just the 14-16 yr olds who think they know everything, then when they did something wrong get all hormonal rage mad. :argh:

Chill those beans. Be 8)

http://kindredsoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/2005_be_cool_soundttrack_cover.jpg
DeVito "sunglasses=cool."

HeartBreak301
May 3, 2010, 01:30 AM
Its the internet, moreso FKL. If you can't roll with the punches this probably isn't the best place. But to add to your goals... moon landing.

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 01:30 AM
i am cool. and be cool is a pretty funny movie i must say.

also we have rules down at fon and they work pretty well. we never get into fights or anything.

you just need to be a nicer person. listen. my father died a long time ago and i dont need anyone stepping in trying to replace him. i opened up this thread just for some fun. to see what other people would say. you had your say. now you can leave.

Thank you Heart Break. ok ill try to get on that moon landing. someones got to do it.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 01:32 AM
you just need to be a nicer person. listen. my father died a long time ago and i dont need anyone stepping in trying to replace him. i opened up this thread just for some fun. to see what other people would say. you had your say. now you can leave.
What are you talking about being your father, Luuke?!

Can't tell anyone in FKL not to post in your thread, or anywhere in PSOW

I thought I told you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDlaVqVz17g

To cool it now!

Why you all coming down on me
Trying to tell me how my life's supposed to be
I know you're only trying to help me out
Trying to show me what life's really about...

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 01:34 AM
it was with a shot.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 02:14 AM
it was with a shot.

see that doesnt even make sense.
Guns don't kill people, bullets do?

*bullet bill gif making the rounds of internet goes here*

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 02:39 AM
Whatchu talkin bout red hair ginger witchery mage...

Internet keyboard - Round 1 -- Fight!!

Aw hell naw, Crossover Combination Finish all up in this.

you have no idea how it goes. it seems like you always go out your way just to pick on my like with my sigs. and look at photondrops theres no way thats small enough . its much more detailed and junk . but yet youre not in this persons case. i dont know what i ever did to you that you hate me so much.

Oh beleive me, the mods have been on my case for so many sigs. There was once a time where a crappy little list of my characters cooked up in MS Paint was removed. It was then that I learned that .bmp is not a good format to use! :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 02:41 AM
PD, sig kinda old like you were contemplating new sigs and stuff not that long ago, yet still a classic that needs not immediate change.

In any case

SIG TOO BLING

READ FORUM STANDARDS of Anime sigs with witches and badguy quotes taken out of badassbadd topics RULES

Vanzazikon
May 3, 2010, 02:46 AM
Has anyone suggested therapy yet?

HeartBreak301
May 3, 2010, 02:51 AM
I can honestly say I didn't see that one coming.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 02:51 AM
Has anyone suggested therapy yet?
They're going to ask how its going, got that job/GF/car yet?

At least from my oldman experience with these types of shrinky dinks.

I was more concerned why he had a TV off the whole hour, but his SNES red light clearly showed it was on the whole time. Dude held out on his patients, big time.

Skuda
May 3, 2010, 02:53 AM
Topps needs some Contra in his diet. MORE CONTRA!

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 02:54 AM
Wait wait wait, hold yer horses.

Don't you need freckles to be a ginger?

Skuda
May 3, 2010, 02:55 AM
Wait wait wait, hold yer horses.

Don't you need freckles to be a ginger?

Yes. Otherwise, you are considered a 'day walker'.

HeartBreak301
May 3, 2010, 02:57 AM
Topps needs some Contra in his diet. MORE CONTRA!

Try that mario game I made a thread about then, you can be shootin them goombas a the Contra Guy.

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 02:58 AM
That's what I thought. I knew something was off whenever Shin guy would call me a ginger, my skin's freckle-free! Some eye baggage from fits of insomnia though.

HeartBreak301
May 3, 2010, 03:02 AM
Nothing wrong with insomnia, hence why I'm posting at 4 AM.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 03:08 AM
That's what I thought. I knew something was off whenever Shin guy would call me a ginger, my skin's freckle-free! Some eye baggage from fits of insomnia though.
Kinda like "redbone"

(KP and Envy - shorty swing my way 90's women awesome club beat lyrical chic killed it youtube comment, nice "redbone" - next comment, that girl is white, what are you talkin bout? It has been since taken down so the real music video doesn't exist that syncs with the music anymore :( )

Because Shin lately has called Dirty Blonde haired Starcraft Ghost women Tokyo Pop Manganimu covers, Gingers.

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 03:18 AM
Shin also seems to think I'm some kinda Hex Girl that'll put a spell on him like Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost. That lousy Ben Crawford and his Nigel Thornberry voice is so devilishly sexy though.

HeartBreak301
May 3, 2010, 03:24 AM
Nnnng, yesss.

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 01:21 PM
i dont like being called ginger. its like a slur.

also thanks for explaining photondrop. i feel better now.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 09:04 PM
The guy in the title, Topps, is only half of Sir+Topps, if not broken up into even more people.

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 09:12 PM
OOHHHOOO YEAHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT IT IS WHAT IT IS WHAT IT IS. PARTY PEOPLE OHHHHOOOO YEAHHHH!!

DRAG HER TO THE CAVE AND HAVE A RAVE. THE ROAD YOU PAVE IS THE LIFE YOU SAVE. CAN YOU DIG IT?

OOHHOO YEAH!

Dhylec
May 3, 2010, 09:51 PM
OOHHHOOO YEAHHHH!!!!!!! WHAT IT IS WHAT IT IS WHAT IT IS. PARTY PEOPLE OHHHHOOOO YEAHHHH!!

DRAG HER TO THE CAVE AND HAVE A RAVE. THE ROAD YOU PAVE IS THE LIFE YOU SAVE. CAN YOU DIG IT?

OOHHOO YEAH!
ya shuld cut down da sugah, thiz rush izn't like jo.o

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 09:55 PM
who is jo. but yeah i should cut sugar and other sweets from my diet . thats a good goal. a good micro goal. i usually just have like lose 20lbs.

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 10:06 PM
i dont like being called ginger. its like a slur.

also thanks for explaining photondrop. i feel better now.

Explaining? I was the one asking the question! :wacko:

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 10:07 PM
i mean about your sigs.

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 10:23 PM
Ah, of course. To be honest, even my current sig was removed once. I had to enlist the help of one of our community members with greater Photo Shop-fu than me to knock it down a few thousand bytes.

I'm sure if you asked politely someone would be willing to lend you a hand.

SirTopps
May 3, 2010, 10:28 PM
well i could do it myself. i just lost my photo shop.

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 10:30 PM
Precisely. :)