PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Looking for some friends.

Lacen
May 3, 2010, 12:58 AM
Hey, this is Lacen from the English PC/PS2 servers of PSU. I've been playing since Nov. 2006 and have made a lot of friends on the PC/PS2 servers. I was wondering if any of them have switched over to the XB360 servers. I've seen a few, such as Rhea and FUFME. I think Arika went over to the JP server. Since I don't have a PC anymore, I can't do that. xD But yeah, I made the switch over to the XB360 servers and I must say the atmosphere is somewhat different. There are quite a bit of people that play when you get on at the right time. But yeah, I'm looking for some old friends who may remember me from the PC/PS2 server that play on XB360 now. I'm also looking to make new friends with people who currently play on the XB360 servers. I think I started like 3 days ago. I can't play all the time since I work but I should be able to play a fair amount when I have free time. But yeah, just looking to have some fun like the good old days. Either post here to contact me or send me a PM. Look for my store IGN is Lacen.=]

LK1721
May 3, 2010, 07:33 AM
I'll help you out later today after school if you're on. Send a friend request to my GT: GRAYmatter7.

:D

Lacen
May 3, 2010, 08:29 AM
Thanks Aarin. I'll be sure to send you a friend request as soon as I get on. My GT is LacenDark. Hopefully we'll be able to play when you're finished with school. I don't work until tomorrow evening so we should be able to get some game time in unless I fall asleep. xD It's almost 4am my time. Nice to meet you. See you in-game Aarin. =] I totally missed MAG+ so I gotta level up the old fashioned way. xD Does anyone do anything else besides spam White Beast and hang out on the 4th floor of Guardians Colony? xD That didn't change. =P