PDA

View Full Version : FKL: More fun than watching paint dry.

Skuda
May 3, 2010, 02:59 AM
I'm serious. I'm waiting for paint to dry, so I'm on here.

Much better.

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 03:04 AM
I know that feeling. I painted the dining room recently and ended up blowing a few hours on the intrawebs waiting to apply the second coat.

Whatchu been up to Skuda?

HeartBreak301
May 3, 2010, 03:05 AM
Probably painting. :wacko:

Skuda
May 3, 2010, 03:06 AM
I know that feeling. I painted the dining room recently and ended up blowing a few hours on the intrawebs waiting to apply the second coat.

Whatchu been up to Skuda?

Painting models, working on comix, being manly. That sorta stuff.

How about ol' Photondrop? Still stacking to x99?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 03:11 AM
Trade up for some weird PSZYOU stuff in that sewer shop.

Notwith including add elemental sexy to your weapons at the low low cost of a handful.

Bleh lv 1 effectiveness though.

HeartBreak301
May 3, 2010, 03:12 AM
Not on the tachyon series handguns, elements applied to them will range from 1~5.

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 03:14 AM
I've been trying to practice my art-fu, feeling guilt about pestering others for requests in my early days. Though my plans are hindered by that evil-doer Procrastinatrix.

Other than that I've actually found out that I come in different elements now, apparently. PSYOU weirdness just gets weirder and weirder.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 3, 2010, 03:25 AM
Not on the tachyon series handguns, elements applied to them will range from 1~5.
RAcast in your sig of yellow magnitude not just for power show, but for knowledge.

I can dig it.

Adding PSPortable for the PSP and PSZ to the mix PD, we got PSZOUP World(2)?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175519

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2379633#post2379633

Soooo weird. :soup:

PhotonDrop
May 3, 2010, 03:34 AM
As long as it provides wholesome nutrition with little Rappy and Wacko shapes for the young'uns I suppose I can allow this.