PDA

View Full Version : Guide NEED HELP!

tahu631
May 5, 2010, 06:14 PM
im a ranger robot and i dont know what weapons are good for me im lvl 93 so yeah,...............................dont know what to used...............^^;^^;^^;

Seth Astra
May 5, 2010, 06:24 PM
Go to this URL http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?cat=1. That's the weapon database. Find the weapon type you want the best weapon in, then sort by ATP (click on the header of the ATP column). Go down the list, checking each weapon's page untill you find one with no element. Now farm for one of those with a high level element (I don't know the elment lv. caps for each type, sorry), a PA you like, and high % (% should be based around which enemy type you hate most. For me it's machines). Max grind this, save, fortify and reset untill you get a 15% bonus for your prefered enemy type. Now put celeb on it and carry a bunch of mesta around. You now have a great weapon. Note that I did not include ATA since you are a RAcast and therefor have the 2nd best ATA in the game. And Lv. requirement doesn't matter since the highest lv. req is 80. I think that's it.

Ech01
May 5, 2010, 07:10 PM
Go to this URL http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?cat=1. That's the weapon database. Find the weapon type you want the best weapon in, then sort by ATP (click on the header of the ATP column). Go down the list, checking each weapon's page untill you find one with no element. Now farm for one of those with a high level element (I don't know the elment lv. caps for each type, sorry), a PA you like, and high % (% should be based around which enemy type you hate most. For me it's machines). Max grind this, save, fortify and reset untill you get a 15% bonus for your prefered enemy type. Now put celeb on it and carry a bunch of mesta around. You now have a great weapon. Note that I did not include ATA since you are a RAcast and therefor have the 2nd best ATA in the game. And Lv. requirement doesn't matter since the highest lv. req is 80. I think that's it.

This, except check the maximum ATP after grinding, don't go by nonplussed stats.

Cruciarius
May 5, 2010, 09:09 PM
By lvl 93, I'd think you'd have an idea of the weapons you like and what works best vs each hostile/boss, for you. Everyone likes different weapons.

Broken_L_button
May 5, 2010, 09:21 PM
By lvl 93, I'd think you'd have an idea of the weapons you like and what works best vs each hostile/boss, for you. Everyone likes different weapons.

Exactly. In fact...Even at level 77, I still mainly use a Nersir on my RAcaseal just because it goes well with her colors.

saphira
May 6, 2010, 03:31 AM
Yesterday,
I found a ranger cast in free play, who used a wand with act trick.

Like that your cast, can cast spells.

It's very original, but why not ?

zeital
May 6, 2010, 06:21 AM
ROFL

FoCAST

White-Disaster
May 6, 2010, 10:10 AM
FoCAST is epic XD

Broken_L_button
May 6, 2010, 11:36 AM
FOcast and FOcaseal are the epitome of badassery. I used to spam Act Trick a lot with my FOcaseal (mainly for H-mode)...Good times.