PDA

View Full Version : PSU S3 missions

Loopy
May 5, 2010, 11:41 PM
Ok quick question.
What are all the S3 missions that are currently available? Recommendations on them?

I'm too lazy to wander around and find them myself. Thanks.

xxmadplayerxx
May 6, 2010, 01:01 AM
Do stolen Weapon S3 on Moatoob, (kugu-oasis) its a cool mission, annoying boss, as for all of them..i don't know all of them, good luck!

Loopy
May 6, 2010, 01:29 AM
Ok cool thanks, I'll check it out tonight. Tough solo mission?

Sinikal
May 6, 2010, 11:45 AM

Depends what lvl you are. Im 138 and a lvl 20 gunmaster with 10/10 weaps and it suuuucks running s3's solo. I'd recomend a group of at least 2-3 of your friends if your around my lvl.

Shinato
May 6, 2010, 05:30 PM
=/

Use this: http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu-findings/13/1/boss_boxes/

Just whatever missions have S3 items, and you're on your way, wasn't that hard, honestly.

Also, if you want recommendations, I wouldn't do any of them unless I was with at least two other people, they're all pretty long.

Well, maybe not Eastern Peril and Forest Inflitration.

Loopy
May 6, 2010, 09:46 PM
Ah, that does help. Thanks! haha

xxmadplayerxx
May 6, 2010, 10:46 PM

Yes it is a tough solo mission to solo. im lvl 170 lvl20 FF Mbeast with good lighting armor, the blade on its arm is like the most powerfull attack on a boss. on occasions it kills my character in 1 hit. So stock up on trimates and star atomizers. Good drops such as lumirus / wall , Rabol yiel and cubo simba [b].

Loopy
May 6, 2010, 11:49 PM
Yeah I'll have to round up some high level peeps to join me on this mission then. Too bad its not popular and I never see open parties to join.