PDA

View Full Version : How do I unlock Super mode?

Gundamwing123
May 6, 2010, 02:26 PM
How do I unlock Super mode? do i have to beat ET on normal and Hard? also do all missions have to be done on normal and hard?

Also Im making a Farming party right now- so if u want in let me know.

-Thankyou

White-Disaster
May 6, 2010, 02:29 PM
there you go^^ yes you have to do all missions on normal and hard including the hated ET

Gundamwing123
May 6, 2010, 02:37 PM
Ah crapss lol I hate ET...but what the heck i could use some femin souls.

-Thank you for the help!

steaIth
May 6, 2010, 05:22 PM
you kneed to do all the normal missons too?

Broken_L_button
May 6, 2010, 05:30 PM
Nope. Unless you want a title for doing all 15 normal missions.

ARChan
May 6, 2010, 05:34 PM
The normal missions were the most boring moments of PSZ =w=

Gundamwing123
May 7, 2010, 05:24 PM
hmm :( i beat Both ET towers on Hard and Normal mode, it still says i cant go to super mode

jonigavin
May 7, 2010, 05:34 PM
Gundamwing, my second character has that same problem! My first Hunewear opened the Super mode, no problem. But my second character, a Cast, has completed all the reqs my first did but still no Supe mode! If you find the solution, I'd sure appreciate a heads up.. My poor Cast reached lv 93 but still stuck in Hard-limbo! Sigh...Good luck!

Gundamwing123
May 7, 2010, 05:37 PM
Dang lol, Well i was looking at other forums an they said you have to beat all missions on both modes...i still havnt beat them all on normal .. so im do it right now. But u should get on your char and beat all hard and normal mode missions then if it still doesnt show do both ET again.

yes it sounds crazy but it will go fast with your lvl 97

Vorlik
May 7, 2010, 07:00 PM
Does anyone on this board provide accurate info? In order to unlock SH for a particular character you must complete all missions on Hard difficulty only. They must all be done with the same character, and there are 14 of them. Thirteen will appear all the time, the 14th is unlocked after doing the first mayor's quest. Yes this includes the ET quest, but does not include the bakery quest which is the elusive 15th mission (required on all difficulties to get the three quest completion titles, but NOT required to unlock SH).

Ech01
May 7, 2010, 07:29 PM
Does anyone on this board provide accurate info? In order to unlock SH for a particular character you must complete all missions on Hard difficulty only. They must all be done with the same character, and there are 14 of them. Thirteen will appear all the time, the 14th is unlocked after doing the first mayor's quest. Yes this includes the ET quest, but does not include the bakery quest which is the elusive 15th mission (required on all difficulties to get the three quest completion titles, but NOT required to unlock SH).

QFT, QFT.

Gundamwing123
May 9, 2010, 05:55 PM

thank you for your info