PDA

View Full Version : WHYYYYY is my attack so freakin' low?

Tsuhei
May 6, 2010, 03:00 PM
WHYYYYY is my attack so freakin' low? T_T

I JUST hit level 100 today. Huzzah! I'm a HuCaseal with 70 Power mats, 10 Hit mats (don't comment on the mats unless it makes a huge difference please. = = Hit gewd.), an effin' Rika's claw with Bite stamp, 4 Divine/Powers, a 100 Power Mag with Granir with Ruffian attitude... My damage average?

163-250 Hard attacks on Finjers in the Arca plant. Maybe 360 during a Bite Stamp.

Now, that's not TOO shabby compared to my old Hadan bite (76-170ish damage), but my epeen has gone from the size of a Pringle's can to the size of a tic-tac. Why? I'll tell you why!

I was playing on freeplay with a HuCast with clair doubles...pretty sweet...lvl 100 in the ruins. However, he was hitting each little rumole for a whopping 400-500 per attack. Me? 150-220ish....300 at best.

Perhaps, is my weapon not as good as a Claire double? Is there some sort of voodoo magic against me?! ...did he hack...? >.> What's going on? T____T

Broken_L_button
May 6, 2010, 03:08 PM
You got a few things against you in that:

-HUcast ATP
-Clair Double's Celeb

But 500s on ruins enemies? Whoa, don't they resist melee?

EDIT: BTW, I'm betting hack on this...But we can never be sure.

saphira
May 6, 2010, 03:15 PM
I have seen the same thing.
But it's hard to believe.

I'm a hunewearl, i have more than 1000 of power.
For the one you said, he can have something like 1200 power and a 20% more with celeb.

But it cannot explain the difference between damage !

Broken_L_button
May 6, 2010, 03:29 PM
Well, I guess that's settled then? No need to make a fuss about that, Tsuhei; as a HUcast, He SHOULD outdamage you, BUT, not THAT much. At best, I'd understand if he did around 400 damage per heavy attack, but normal ones dealing 400-500? Impossible...Unless you use the magic of h4x.

Tsuhei
May 6, 2010, 03:29 PM
EDIT: BTW, I'm betting hack on this...But we can never be sure.

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing! >.< Unfortunately, I don't have a Clair Double to test if he was hacking or not. Plus, even if I did, I don't even know what percents he had on his weapon >.< Because my Rika's has 25% Native...which is pretty decent I'd think. =/

Syonu
May 6, 2010, 03:42 PM
You'd be better off with a Morgenlote that is level 3 anyway. It is much stronger than the Clair Doubles.

Broken_L_button
May 6, 2010, 03:44 PM
True...But morgenlote is SO ulgy....

Tsuhei
May 6, 2010, 03:44 PM
Just borrowed a friend's Clair double with 35% native and ran into the ruins - There is no way that the HUcast could have been legit. I was only hitting Rumoles for about 149-230. I thought Japanese players were supposed to be legitly awesome >=( Thanks for the input guys.

Sleeper
May 7, 2010, 05:31 AM
There is nothing wrong with you (isn't that what they say to kids going through puberty?) The other guy may have been using hacks either max atp and or unlimited grind.

Macman
May 7, 2010, 09:13 AM
Just borrowed a friend's Clair double with 35% native and ran into the ruins - There is no way that the HUcast could have been legit. I was only hitting Rumoles for about 149-230. I thought Japanese players were supposed to be legitly awesome >=( Thanks for the input guys.Ruins enemies resist melee. Try it in Paru.

FOmarRashidi
May 7, 2010, 02:22 PM
If you are looking to boost damage with a claw, slap on Celeb element on that Hadan Bite. The level 4 element that Hadan Bites have will give it a 40% attack boost.

DaRkWoLf30
May 7, 2010, 02:48 PM
And with an element boost, you can make that level 5 for 50% more Damage, and its at the end of the damage formula so its boosts a lot of your stats. The damage increase it quite awesome.

Tsuhei
May 7, 2010, 03:48 PM
Ruins enemies resist melee. Try it in Paru.

Well I understand the ruins enemies resist melee.. I just wanted to make sure that I was in the same area with the same monsters with the same resistances when I tried out my little experiment. The ruins was where I partied with the hacking HUcast. =P

If you are looking to boost damage with a claw, slap on Celeb element on that Hadan Bite. The level 4 element that Hadan Bites have will give it a 40% attack boost.

Unfortunately, I'm not using my hadan bite anymore, I'm using my Rika's claw. I only use the Hadan bite when fighting boss enemies with a beast element. (it has 55% beast on it hooray)

And with an element boost, you can make that level 5 for 50% more Damage, and its at the end of the damage formula so its boosts a lot of your stats. The damage increase it quite awesome.

I had no idea you could do that o.O I'm not sure if it could out-damage my Rika's claw though, unless fighting beast enemies. Can my Rika's claw change elements? Like changing its stun lvl 3 to celeb lvl 3, then use that element boost you're talking about for lvl 4 celeb?

Broken_L_button
May 7, 2010, 03:58 PM
Rika being an unique wep (10 meseta value), the element is fixed. Thus, you're stuck with Stun level 3. It's not all THAT bad if you still manage to do 200+ damage to melee resistant enemies anyways.

Ech01
May 7, 2010, 04:36 PM
Well I understand the ruins enemies resist melee.. I just wanted to make sure that I was in the same area with the same monsters with the same resistances when I tried out my little experiment. The ruins was where I partied with the hacking HUcast. =P

Unfortunately, I'm not using my hadan bite anymore, I'm using my Rika's claw. I only use the Hadan bite when fighting boss enemies with a beast element. (it has 55% beast on it hooray)

I had no idea you could do that o.O I'm not sure if it could out-damage my Rika's claw though, unless fighting beast enemies. Can my Rika's claw change elements? Like changing its stun lvl 3 to celeb lvl 3, then use that element boost you're talking about for lvl 4 celeb?

Rika's Claw is terrible for that reason. Even a Hadan Bite with Celeb 4 and no % will almost (and I say almost for safety, because I'm betting it's) always deal out more damage.

Macman
May 7, 2010, 09:32 PM
Celeb does a hard multiplier to your damage, not your attack. So a high level Celeb will outdamage just about anything lacking it.

Tsuhei
May 8, 2010, 12:51 AM
Oh, wow! That element boost really did the trick. 290-330 regular attack damage on the froggies in paru with my hadan bite vs. 200-250 with my rika's claw. =) And, thanks to you guys, I can finally hit monsters for over 500 a hit with my bite stamp!! <3 :D