PDA

View Full Version : Ya know what guys...

Out_Kast
May 7, 2010, 11:44 AM
Now that I've finished reupdating my whole damn account, I might actually be around more. Just 'coz I miss y'all so much. Aren't I sweet? (:

PhotonDrop
May 7, 2010, 11:59 AM
Welcome back!

Out_Kast
May 7, 2010, 12:12 PM
It's all hectic in the UK today, what with the PM Election results coming through. Even after everyone's voted, shit's still going down 'coz no-one seems to want to form a coalition with anybody. Where's the bloody Queen when you need her?

PhotonDrop
May 7, 2010, 12:14 PM
Watchin' her soaps? :???:

Out_Kast
May 7, 2010, 12:17 PM
I bloody hope not. Then again, why help save the country from electorial debate when Pat Evans is arguing on Eastenders? Priorities: sorted.

Outrider
May 7, 2010, 12:39 PM
It's all hectic in the UK today, what with the PM Election results coming through. Even after everyone's voted, shit's still going down 'coz no-one seems to want to form a coalition with anybody. Where's the bloody Queen when you need her?

This paragraph might summarize my hidden love of British culture.

TalHex
May 7, 2010, 01:34 PM
I KNOW YOU!

Palle
May 7, 2010, 02:23 PM
I see very little respect for RESPECT. Funny also how my two favorite cities split evenly between the top three parties.

Also, hello.

astuarlen
May 7, 2010, 03:43 PM
Two Out______s in one thread? It's like Christmas in May up in here.

I was looking for a suitably festive "Welcome Home" banner, but I found this instead. I think we can agree it's much more in the spirit of FKL.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2009/8/27/1251387772112/Welcome-home-doormat-001.jpg

Adriano
May 7, 2010, 03:50 PM
I am appalled that the title isn't "Hey guys" :x

astuarlen
May 7, 2010, 03:59 PM
I am appalled that the title isn't "Hey guys" :x

The man has a point. Protocol should be followed... and yet, I think we can afford a little leeway for poetic license and whatnot. Sometimes you just need to express yourself.

Out_Kast
May 7, 2010, 04:46 PM
Bahh, who needs to follow the conduct? Nothing wrong with a bit of expression in my book! (:
Also, that was potentially the worst 'Welcome back' image I've seen in months. Gotta say though, it'd make a fantastic doormat.

Nitro Vordex
May 7, 2010, 05:53 PM
MAH

[spoiler-box]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI[/spoiler-box]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 7, 2010, 08:38 PM
Why are you his bouiebowiebuyoui?!

Queen's picking her nose. No calls.

Oh, and marrying that guy from Cool Runnings so he can finally live in Buckingham'd Palace.

Out_Kast
May 8, 2010, 04:44 AM
Hi Nitro.
If anything, she'd be sat around waiting for someone to pick her nose for her.

Skuda
May 8, 2010, 05:11 PM
If there is one thing the queen has going for her, it's Corgis.

http://cdn-www.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/Teddy_Welsh_Corgi_01.jpg_w450.jpg

TalHex
May 8, 2010, 06:37 PM
corgis are amazing dogs y/y?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 8, 2010, 09:17 PM
You know that one guys...

Hey Corgis.

Corgi people are all rich in one way or another:

http://corgishoe.wordpress.com/

(He owns all them shoes, but only wears the New Balance at the top header)