PDA

View Full Version : What should I get?

BondFancy
May 8, 2010, 08:35 AM
I'm a male cast level 149 and I was wondering if I should get a orpa mind, or a hizeri mind, or lumirus wall? Also I run alot of missions with megid.

ZIE creations
May 8, 2010, 01:28 PM
Well, if you can afford it or have a hell of a lot of time get a vijerie resist (spell check it), If not I would just go for the hizeri mind (lumirus wall is for physical defence/evation)

xxmadplayerxx
May 8, 2010, 08:03 PM
I have a cast lvl170 GM lvl 20, I equip lumirus / wall (body)and hizeri / mind (head), and probably 1/100's time i get hit with megid i die..

NiceOnes
May 9, 2010, 10:37 AM
I equip the vijeri / resist and I die 0/100 times when hit by megid.

Delete
May 9, 2010, 11:35 AM
I have a cast lvl170 GM lvl 20, I equip lumirus / wall (body)and hizeri / mind (extra), and probably 1/100's time i get hit with megid i die..

Now aren't we exaggerating just a little ;) ? ? ? ?

Shinato
May 9, 2010, 02:41 PM
Now aren't we exaggerating just a little ;) ? ? ? ?

Besides the fact that he says that the hizeri / mind is an extra slot, instead of a head slot, no, he isn't. I use a hizeri mind and I basically never get killed by megids

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 9, 2010, 03:05 PM
Besides the fact that he says that the hizeri / mind is an extra slot, instead of a head slot, no, he isn't. I use a hizeri mind and I basically never get killed by megidsThat would have nothing to do with your unit at all......
All 3 are useless units.
Just get a orpa if your going to buy a head unit as the difference in damage reduction is minimal.
The lumirus wall is garbage and a 5k rainbow unit or a 50k(?) resist unit is the far superior and also much cheaper option.

xxmadplayerxx
May 11, 2010, 01:19 AM
oops i meant to say hizeri / stamina, but you didn't mention that..i recommend buying or finding that if you want a to be protected from megid...