PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Doubts about GAS

Darki
May 8, 2010, 08:42 PM
Hi there!

I'm sure this have been asked for many times, but I couldn't find the proper posts and in the PSUPedia I didn't find it clear enough.

I've seen the chart for each race caps, so let's say I'm a beast, WT. In the chart, for the Base and Special abbilities, there are two "versions", I suppose one is the "original" formula and the other is the new one after the second supplemental update, amrite?

that would make my beast to have the caps at: base 10, special 5, weapon 10 and attribute 15.

so, the question is: those caps are meant for levels, or for AP spent? For example: would I be able to raise all six element TECHs to 34, (that would mean, 12 "levels" used, plus other three free), or would I only be able to get five elements to 32? (which would be, 3 AP per element to raise a level, five elements, makes it 15 AP)

I'm a bit confuzzled with this and I'd like to be sure to make preparations for my WT.

Thanks for your attention.

EspioKaos
May 8, 2010, 09:03 PM
I've seen the chart for each race caps, so let's say I'm a beast, WT. In the chart, for the Base and Special abbilities, there are two "versions", I suppose one is the "original" formula and the other is the new one after the second supplemental update, amrite?
Essentially. It was a few updates later that our base and special caps were raised, so for the initial state of the mission whenever 360 gets it, just go by the information that is in white cells. Blue cells will come later.

so, the question is: those caps are meant for levels, or for AP spent?
The caps are for levels.

For example: would I be able to raise all six element TECHs to 34, (that would mean, 12 "levels" used, plus other three free)...
This is correct.
But keep in mind that the TECHNIC LV+ customizations won't be available from the start. We got those in the second wave.

Darki
May 8, 2010, 11:31 PM
Oh, I didn't mention it, I'm a JP player so I can get them already. ^^

Thanks for the info, I'm really happy to read that I'll be able to level all my techs over 30 (yeah, Regrants, who cares? xD But I'd feel a little "uncomplete" without it. ^^U)

So, how hard is to get AP there? Is it a heall that needs years, or could I get the first levels kind of relatively fast? I'm planning to go GAM after I get to level 100class 20 and PAs in the highest cap, but I hope I don't take years to get all I want there...

Is it planned (even if are only rumors) to add any more features to the GAS?

Mortalis
May 8, 2010, 11:45 PM
Is it planned (even if are only rumors) to add any more features to the GAS?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176481

System adjustments
GAS additions
* A seventh (coming in April) and eighth wave of style customizations will be added.

So atleast one more wave is definitely coming. Though there will be more than more likely additions after that too.

Darki
May 9, 2010, 02:17 AM
Cool, looking forward to ir. :D