PDA

View Full Version : The 0 Team Treasure Hunter Wars

Sleeper
May 9, 2010, 03:33 AM
Welcome to the first of the Phantasy Star 0 wars.
The rules are simple, assemble a team of your friends and at the designated time head off to Super hard Dark Shrine. The goal is: Collect as much rare loot 6*+ as you can as quickly as you can. Have one member of your team to time and one member to gather all the loot. Also alocaate a team leader to make sure no one cheats. Your registration should look like this;

Leader: Sleeper (FC)
Member3 Name
member2 Name
member1 Name

Happy hunting. If you have any questions just ask.

Ech01
May 9, 2010, 04:17 AM
How do you expect one person to gather 4 players worth of items when each character gets their own drops?

fingyer
May 9, 2010, 04:27 AM
How do you expect one person to gather 4 players worth of items when each character gets their own drops?

Only have one person's worth of loot?

Ech01
May 9, 2010, 06:42 PM
^So 3 people running SH Shrine should just skip out on potential Yonohate Ins? No thanks.

FOmarRashidi
May 9, 2010, 09:12 PM
Shouldn't everyone be gathering the loot instead of one? I hate to miss out rares because I wasn't the one doing the collecting.

NeonaPulsar
May 9, 2010, 11:57 PM
This might make it seem more favorible...

* everyone picks up their share of the loot and the rarest ones are counted toward to total of the Hunting Group *

SkyPioneer
May 10, 2010, 12:31 AM
This sounds like a generally fail idea for reasons previously stated, unless OP's idea of fun is trading junk back and forth across the team for some insignificant statistic that no-one will care about.
Good luck getting people on board, OP.

fingyer
May 10, 2010, 03:20 AM
^So 3 people running SH Shrine should just skip out on potential Yonohate Ins? No thanks.

Maybe everyone loots then and just go by how much loot one person got? Or more logically, you could just go by everyone's loot.

This sounds like a generally fail idea for reasons previously stated, unless OP's idea of fun is trading junk back and forth across the team for some insignificant statistic that no-one will care about.
Good luck getting people on board, OP.

Stop being so negative!

Sleeper
May 10, 2010, 05:08 AM
Ok I am sorry I have made an accident with the type. Everyone Searches for treasure. EVERYONE! The team that gathers the most treasure (Rare) as quick as possible wins.
Sorry I was unclear.

fingyer
May 11, 2010, 02:28 AM
Ok I am sorry I have made an accident with the type. Everyone Searches for treasure. EVERYONE! The team that gathers the most treasure (Rare) as quick as possible wins.
Sorry I was unclear.

That makes more sense. ^^

Sleeper
May 18, 2010, 06:53 PM
OKAY the registrations are now open; please join up.

zeital
May 19, 2010, 12:17 AM
Sleeper when is the date to start this (if there is one) and remember "most" people who play PSZ r a day behind us (us both being Auzzie) or are we able to do it when we have a whole group together and just post the time?

Sleeper
May 19, 2010, 04:51 AM
July I am thinking. Enough time for people to sign up.
Or Free for All. What do you think?
As of yet I don't know what the prize is, Maybe something fun or very rare.