PDA

View Full Version : Item Armas line ?

Darkstar1023
May 9, 2010, 07:55 PM
Is it worth getting an armas line with an attribute or getting a Neutral Armas line? Also I've heard theres an extra 50 atp or something like that. Any help would be great, just trying to build up a pallet :D

Raymee
May 9, 2010, 09:26 PM
Well, I heard that a 50% Serafi-senba beats any Armas Line that is 46% and below,
DFP does not matter in this game anyways.
A neutral armas line would mean that you aren't going to have any elemental defense or weakness so. I think any armas line would still give you the bonus, regardless of %, but I'm not exactly sure on this statement though.

ZIE creations
May 9, 2010, 11:33 PM
Yeah, there is a att boost. I have one but it's only 26% dark :-( but the extra 50 att and 25 acc is pretty nice. Here's the PSU pedia page http://psupedia.info/Armas_Line. But if your looking to sell and your making the armor then go neutral. 76% chance of succes then a high chance of getting a horrible percent (with my luck anyways) no thank you 8-)

Shinato
May 10, 2010, 12:08 AM
Just get whatever you want, I don't get the hype about having a high %age on line shields. Simply for the fact it only cost 5k when you die, not that big of a lost.

Sure, it helps you out against that type of attribute, but it's not like you're gonna die unless you take a ton of hits. And you know how to use trimates, correct? lol Or just run with a awesome support techer, you'll never even have to use 1 trimate, I know I don't when I run with my friend.

I see high percentages on line shields more as showing off rather than anything =/

But that's just me, I am sure everyone will disagree with me, but idc, why I just kept this 16% Dark one I found a while ago.

But it's really up to you.