PDA

View Full Version : How to get on the japanese server?

Urzu4
May 10, 2010, 09:04 AM
Hello, ive posted maby once before, so I apologize if I break a forum rule in the process. Firstly hi to all those fellow phantasy star lovers! ive been playing since the xbox pso and loved it since. Getting the the question, how do I get into the japanese server of psu? can someone point me in the direction or link I need to sign up/ download? also id like to point out that everyone should play guntecher 8-) they are obviously the best (let the flaming begin :-P)

Mortalis
May 10, 2010, 09:08 AM
http://psupedia.info/Joining_the_Japanese_Server

It may be a little out of date, but it's the gist of it.

Edit: And I'm sure you'll be very happy with GT on JPPSU due to the GAS. =P

Urzu4
May 10, 2010, 09:16 AM
thanks alot, btw i heard you can play for free online somehow? or is this a fabricated lie told by them darn rappys again

Mortalis
May 10, 2010, 09:24 AM
Yes it's true. You can play totally free with restrictions. It's a fair balance.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175757&highlight=Free
This is the Free vs Paid restrictions.

Urzu4
May 10, 2010, 09:28 AM
thank you very much for the help, just to clear up the making the account do i just skip the code from the box, and the billing information and just make the id online?

Mortalis
May 10, 2010, 09:32 AM
thank you very much for the help, just to clear up the making the account do i just skip the code from the box, and the billing information and just make the id online?

I would assume so, but seeing as I made my account before it became free, I'm not actually sure. =x

Urzu4
May 10, 2010, 09:36 AM
ok thanks alot. this will be awesome to play for free. ive been on the 360 servers for a while and need something to dawdle on while traviling with my pc. But i heard there is a lvl 50 cap? or is this wrong

Mortalis
May 10, 2010, 09:39 AM
The cap for Free and Paid users at the moment is 180. And we're in the middle of an event, so your EXP will be flowing pretty fast at the start.

Max B
May 10, 2010, 09:39 AM
ok thanks alot. this will be awesome to play for free. ive been on the 360 servers for a while and need something to dawdle on while traviling with my pc. But i heard there is a lvl 50 cap? or is this wrong

No, lvl cap is 180.

Urzu4
May 10, 2010, 09:47 AM
ahh sweet thats awesome. Also do i need to buy the access key? or is that not reequired anymore ether?

Max B
May 10, 2010, 09:53 AM
Not needed for free course

Urzu4
May 10, 2010, 09:56 AM
Damn! thats awesome ok thats all I needed thanks alot for all the help guys!

Max B
May 10, 2010, 10:07 AM
I am up for some runs if you wana play.

Urzu4
May 10, 2010, 10:20 AM
sounds good to me im installing it atm but am running into some trouble making the account, im using the guide from psupedia but it seems like there website to create an account was updated and im lost atm XD

actually i realize right now that its asking for my email first but seems to not like my college email, is there a restriction on what i can use?

Max B
May 10, 2010, 10:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJuPy6hSOb4
Hope this clears some stuff up

Urzu4
May 10, 2010, 10:50 AM
ahh thanks alot got my id all done ^^ will be in game in a while but ill post back up when i am. (damn dl talking an hour XD) thanks forr all the help again and hope to see u in game! (btw ill use Garrett as my char name, as i have no hope for char name creation i just use my own) :-P

Absentia
May 13, 2010, 12:20 PM
If I were to decide to try out the JP servers, how would I go about doing so?

*Edit: So I read the guide, and was wondering if this is for PS2/PC or 360? Or are they merged?

str898mustang
May 13, 2010, 01:20 PM

*Edit: So I read the guide, and was wondering if this is for PS2/PC or 360? Or are they merged?

the guide is for the PC/PS2 Japanese server.

Max B
May 13, 2010, 04:48 PM

Jp 360 players are on the same server as Eu and Na.

indescribably
May 13, 2010, 06:22 PM
If you're talking about the game key yes you should buy it. If you're talking about something else than I don't know. Lol