PDA

View Full Version : Oh shit!-

Volcompat321
May 11, 2010, 03:02 AM
Well....

First, I want to say... I'm almost never sick.

Second, I just want to say, I got sick.

Third, if something got me sick, it has to be strong, cause my immune system is quite hard to penetrate.

So.... I feel like a leper cause no one wants to be around me when I'm sick. :/
I've been at home sleeping/dying for a couple days already.

Usually I get over whatever is in me in 2-3 days, and tomorrow would be the third day.

I better wake up feeling like I normally do!

Anyway...
TL;DR/Don't care--
I'm sick :o
It sucks :o
And I haven't seen my girlfriend in 2 days, and it's killing me! :o

SabZero
May 11, 2010, 03:10 AM
With what, the common cold or flu? Only thing to do is bed rest really. And drinking fluids.

Get better soon!

W0LB0T
May 11, 2010, 03:14 AM
Who is this guy, and why should I care

Tetsaru
May 11, 2010, 03:38 AM
Well dayum. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

In the meantime, be sure to grab some PEELZ!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKu60YKqsvs

SpikeOtacon
May 11, 2010, 03:52 AM
Pat needs to grab some peelz!

Out_Kast
May 11, 2010, 08:06 AM
Hey Louis... you look like shit.
In other news...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2vIGrSpHq0

Volcompat321
May 11, 2010, 03:56 PM
With what, the common cold or flu? Only thing to do is bed rest really. And drinking fluids.

Get better soon!

Not sure, but like I said, if it can get to me, it has to be pretty strong! :p

I drink a gallon of apple and orange juice every few days, so I'm drinking plenty of fluids.
I also drink a shit load of water...

I have a sore throat, and my eyes are always watery. That's about it.
Nothing horrible, just bothersome.
Though I do feel tired, and besides the coughing and hurt throat, I slept really well cause whatever it is, is making me drowsy.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 11, 2010, 10:58 PM
Hay fever or something?

I got the Sudafed Decongestant + Allergy myself, non drowsy edition. Used the Target brand just decongestant that was only $1 and change for a bit then the allergies picked up and didn't go back there yet for that to check the same stuff if in store brand. /iMessage like Pat up in this piece

Swearing up in the topic like you're selling an O'Boy candy bar, but like Crapple to Snapple:

...And no youtube of that from that source, tons of other crap vids though, did not watch. GG, you bums must buy the Critic entire series (one small "box set") to view all those Star Trek patty cake, knee slap jokes that the kids made .gifs of and one of them drinking a Crapple and spitting it out immediately, I think. Don't remember it any different.

Teaser trailer why you must buy the Critic series of DVD's:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JsZbSzMi08

astuarlen
May 12, 2010, 12:11 AM
Teaser trailer why you must buy the Critic series of DVD's:

Speaking of DVDs, whatever happened to Shadowpawn's I Have Failed (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80363&highlight=dvds) series? Did the Critic pan the 'pawn's performance? I hear hrigg's vote of 2 hamds down didn't exactly boost sales. It's tough to make it big in this biz.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 12, 2010, 12:25 AM
Speaking of DVDs, whatever happened to Shadowpawn's I Have Failed (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80363&highlight=dvds) series? Did the Critic pan the 'pawn's performance? I hear hrigg's vote of 2 hamds down didn't exactly boost sales. It's tough to make it big in this biz.
People stealusing No mo Shaq movie jokes = STEEL the same theme as meme and everything.

Last time I brought it up, he completely forgot about the distribution rights so - no royalty 4 pence and no cents from the overseas markets have been hitting his mailbox.

Volcompat321
May 12, 2010, 03:50 AM
I like I messages.

I like I massages even more.

I feel like shit, but I guess this has to get worse before it'll get better. :/
My head is pounding, and I still got dragged to go see Iron Man 2.

Wasn't as awesome as I thought, but it was still decent.
Sam Rockwell is awesome, as well as Robert Downey Jr and Mickey Rourke.

Nick Fury wasn't in it enough, and Scarlettwhatever Johansenwhoever was just a bad character.

ALSO--- Did Ivan Vanko (Blacklash) seem more like Omega Red than BlackLash to anyone else? :o

Weird. :wacko:

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 12, 2010, 04:43 PM
Who is this guy, and why should I care

he's volcompt, thats y u care!

Outrider
May 12, 2010, 05:00 PM
I like I massages even more.

You like it when people massage your eye?

That's weird, dude.

Volcompat321
May 12, 2010, 05:03 PM
I, not eye. :wacko:
I don't use silly internet/AIM speak shit. Silly Outrider.

Outrider
May 13, 2010, 12:45 AM
Silly Outrider.

TRIX ARE FOR KIDS.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 13, 2010, 12:48 AM
Self massages.

How do you reach your own back?!
(must use DHALSIMHAX)

Or is this some kinda set iPodphonular to vibrate I don't need to know about. Like that Rez game extra controller blog I didn't need to know about, that I told dhylec and nobody else about.

Volcompat321
May 13, 2010, 02:37 AM
I can reach my back....
Even when I was a fatty, it's still in reach.

You cant?

Outrider
May 13, 2010, 11:05 AM
Or is this some kinda set iPodphonular to vibrate I don't need to know about. Like that Rez game extra controller blog I didn't need to know about, that I told dhylec and nobody else about.

My understanding is that on the XBLA version of Rez, any extra controller that's synced with the console will act like the trance vibrator.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 13, 2010, 07:25 PM
I can reach my back....
Even when I was a fatty, it's still in reach.

You cant?
I can (i-message!) grip the other hand, but not like, massage one's own back.

Even the Chinese therapeutical dudes in the mall with the chairs can't do that.

You got more ancient DHALSIMHAX than the Chinese modern healers, Pat?
-
- Outridey - so like this conversation is much better than the ones about the XBL Indie vibrator games. Good show, you have dignity.

[spoiler-box]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac193/FlyingGorilla/Comic%20Expo%202010/DSC01913.jpg[/spoiler-box]