PDA

View Full Version : ARE XBOX 360 servers even active anymore?

S.B.M.
May 12, 2010, 06:52 PM
I am trying to decide whether or not to get back into the game. The debate is do i want to pay subsciption for an inactive game?

Do alot of people still play?
and do they update often still?

Halcyote
May 12, 2010, 06:56 PM
Don't worry about the 360 population. They're fine.

S.B.M.
May 12, 2010, 06:58 PM
so its worth it? i mean i love the game. i just remember last time i played i had difficulty finding ppl to play with

Halcyote
May 12, 2010, 07:01 PM
On 360? There's no shortage of people to play with if you know where to look.

S.B.M.
May 12, 2010, 07:02 PM
Is White Beast still the only mission ppl do?

Darkstar1023
May 12, 2010, 09:06 PM
Is White Beast still the only mission ppl do?
Pretty much but after the supplement update probably not. Btw the 360 uni 1 averages around 4.5 stars per day so its improving!:D

Sinue_v2
May 12, 2010, 11:34 PM
At peak hours it's about 4~5 stars, though many users are playing the Halo Reach Beta at the moment, so I don't know how that has affected the population. Off peak hours, it reaches between 1.5 and 3 stars.

After the supplemental update comes out, there should be a population boost as the free-to-play limited-use option becomes available - drawing some of the Demo Server users into the full game.

Darklighter
May 13, 2010, 09:58 AM
Oh boy having the demo users on the real game. I have been really waiting for that.

Syrus08
May 13, 2010, 11:42 AM
so its worth it? i mean i love the game. i just remember last time i played i had difficulty finding ppl to play with

If you like the game, then come back. My advice is use your mic. Talking is the easiest way to find a group.

ZIE creations
May 13, 2010, 05:21 PM
I play a little to much so I'm on a lot but univers one only goes below 3 stars at about 12 o clock PST (western US)

Honestly I believe the population will sky rocket with the sup. update. I know PC players that are just waiting for it to come back (although thats a horrible idea) and the game isn't getting as bad rep as it use to so, HELL YEAH THE POPULATION IS GOOD!!! And if you love the game you should join in. The games only getting better.