PDA

View Full Version : Any Steam L4D Players?

Out_Kast
May 13, 2010, 12:40 PM
It's so lonely on there when no-one knows who you are...

Outrider
May 13, 2010, 01:37 PM
I have it.

Weeaboolits
May 13, 2010, 01:40 PM
I have it too, but haven't played much since most everyone I would play with got it for 360.

;~;

My steam is just ronincooper, I should show up as Immunizer.

Outrider
May 13, 2010, 02:13 PM
I originally bought it on 360 since that's the platform some of my friends were getting it for.

That was when the game originally launched.

A few months back I saw the original for $7.50 on Steam, and I decided to pick it up so I could not only play it on PC but also so I could give Crash Course a try.

Unfortunately, I've only played the PC version once (when I played through Crash Course.)

So now I have it on both platforms.

Out_Kast
May 13, 2010, 02:23 PM
Haha, I have it on both platforms too. I just left a game though, so I'll add y'all sometime soon-ish.

SpikeOtacon
May 14, 2010, 04:46 PM
I've got the original L4D on the PC, but L4D2 on the 360. Had a useless laptop in between the two releases after my PC fried, but managed to get a gaming rig back up last christmas. I'll get around to getting L4D2 on the right system one of these days...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 14, 2010, 08:34 PM
Got the L4D:2 PC from Target for $12.50 since it was a good deal even if I have an old PC probably not capable of running it.

Wasn't going to get much by reselling on the eBay with those uncutters/dealers/free ship too?!

So will just keep until getting money to upgrade new comp, or gift it to someone despite it being months old. Still plenty of good times, activity on the servers of course, I imagine.