PDA

View Full Version : Kitchin again

W0LB0T
May 15, 2010, 12:47 PM
http://blip.tv/file/3627030

Maybe I should be a TV chef?

astuarlen
May 15, 2010, 02:59 PM
I want to be all, what manner of bastard s'mores are these?, but in truth I would totally eat that. In fact, saltines are probably even better than graham crackers in this case.

Bit worried about the state of "your" kitchen, though, Wooly.

Tessu
May 15, 2010, 04:50 PM
Most definitely - make sure you profanely proclaim the problem with calling the peanut butter "nuts" on national live television. No, really, it would be awesome. c:

Anyway, those look soooo good. Except, what does microwaving do to the poor crackers?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 15, 2010, 07:26 PM
FDA would Dhyrest Americans/distributors if they called their peanut butter: "NUTZ"

Concessions @ cinema school projects present day, dude put out the "Nutella" choco/p-butter spread though.

Appearance by cats sneaking around. Rolling the NUTS jar along the countertop like a rail of a billiards table, 1 take, completely off camera frame in one toss. & that pink mosher who wouldn't cooperate. A+++ Lightspeed shipping to my knowledge center.

Anyway, those look soooo good. Except, what does microwaving do to the poor crackers?
Heat energy, radiation, radioactive-heat-emittance-man. They're salty, and durable, they can take it.

pikachief
May 15, 2010, 10:32 PM
I approve!

My favorite part was your cat :D

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 15, 2010, 10:36 PM
I approve!

My favorite part was your cat :D
Not the food that can make fat?!