PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Grinding Please explane

RappingRappy
May 15, 2010, 01:52 PM
I have a question that has been grinding on my PSU nerves for some time now (the reason I have not said anything is I was told by many people that if I complaned it could jeopardise my account?) I hope not, Well hear it is nine times out of ten times when grinding and it says no chance of failing it will break what I am grinding?It dont matter what the weapon is it will allways brakes please tell me why?I have been told that I have a dead EU number AKA a number that is not good at anything I have tried everything and now after 17 months I am wondering if this is true?? I only grind with Mega Holy and even used a S+10 on the first grind still they brake???

darthplagis
May 15, 2010, 02:06 PM
bad luck, grinding is always hit and miss.

think yourself lucky, back before AOTI the weapons would break when you failed a grind. no more 4/6 if you failed it was gone :) ah good times.

i personally use low grinders for low grinds and being superstious only use even grinders, so say i am doing a 10* weapon i will start with say an S+4 it 'should' be high or very high for sucess, then i just keep upping the value till it is 50/50. if i feel lucky i try a few 50/50's. i have never got a 10/10 S rank but i really dont see the point in going more than 5 most of the time IMO.

there is a rumour that S+10's were modified by sega when the glitch was rampant and that S+9 is actually better due to sega's monkeying, but hey ho thats the rumour mill.