PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Job level 20 - everyone left already there?

SolomonGrundy
May 17, 2010, 04:33 PM
So, I have a few characters, and not ALL of them hit job level 20...

Am I the only one still seeking mission points? I feel silly - I'm runing sealab with a level 125 GunMaster becasue I can finish in 12 minutes, and get 150+ mission points with zero danger.

I'd love to hear from other players who;

- Have A different strategy for earning MP (solo strategy)
- Are looking for some friends who know/run egg thieves
- Are just thinking about switching jobs and what that entails.

padiwac
May 17, 2010, 04:42 PM
Innocent girl A gives 70k+ experience and 200mp. Many are using it to get from 170 to 180 (15 runs per level). Finish time about 15 minutes.

SolomonGrundy
May 17, 2010, 04:44 PM
Innocent girl A gives 70k+ experience and 200mp. Many are using it to get from 170 to 180 (15 runs per level). Finish time about 15 minutes.

Is this available on the 360?

Max B
May 17, 2010, 05:30 PM

Yes, you go to the Grm Shop and talk to the Nice lady right when you walk in.

xBULLYDOGG
May 17, 2010, 05:43 PM
Finish time about 15 minutes.
Uhhhhhhhhhh

I'd love to hear from other players who;

- Have A different strategy for earning MP (solo strategy)
Yeah umm, the one mission up at the place. The metro line or something in Parum...
Military Subway!!! at the AMF Metro Platform lobby. It pays MP out through the a**

ZIE creations
May 17, 2010, 10:44 PM
Umm... no sheet, old news.Was released around the PS:P time. And adding to this so I don't look like a douchbawg, In inoccent girl A there is a pretty good chance of deing if you space from runnin to long.

Also the millitary base area gives good MP but can be difficult at the end of the second in that path...

xBULLYDOGG
May 18, 2010, 10:12 AM
Then do it on a lower difficulty either way it's still crackhead mp

ThePendragon
May 18, 2010, 11:03 AM
I've been trying to max out as many classes as I can, since I only use one character. So far I have 20 on the following:

Masterforce
Acrotecher
Wartecher
Fortetecher
Fighgunner
Acrofighter
Fortefighter

Currently working on Protranser, I'm at 18 or 19 right now. Fighmaster is next. I might try the remaining two gunner classes if I get bored enough. I'm not a fan of gunners. I generally avoid capping, only capped once at 150, and hated it, because of always seeing the EXP FULL. I'll probably get close to 180, but try to avoid hitting it.

SolomonGrundy
May 18, 2010, 03:56 PM
I've been trying to max out as many classes as I can, since I only use one character. So far I have 20 on the following:

Masterforce
Acrotecher
Wartecher
Fortetecher
Fighgunner
Acrofighter
Fortefighter

Currently working on Protranser, I'm at 18 or 19 right now. Fighmaster is next. I might try the remaining two gunner classes if I get bored enough. I'm not a fan of gunners. I generally avoid capping, only capped once at 150, and hated it, because of always seeing the EXP FULL. I'll probably get close to 180, but try to avoid hitting it.

but how do you do it? What missions do you run? Party or Solo? etc.