PDA

View Full Version : May 21st Moatoob GBR

pikachief
May 17, 2010, 04:34 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20100521a

well this is very nice and very unexpected! :D To help with the wait they're giving us a GBR :D How nice, its nice to see we're not ignored lol :P

Sure the drops might not be amazing but this is way more than I thought we'd get between now and the Supp. update :D

xBULLYDOGG
May 17, 2010, 04:43 PM
GUARDIANS Boost Road on Moatoob
Already dislike it slightly, but its something to do and another GBR for me to get some cash monies from :p On a brighter note I might sound navie (spellcheck) saying this but, is it me or has the updates for this month picked up slightly, just a tad, no?

SolomonGrundy
May 17, 2010, 04:54 PM
blah. the GBR series they identified sucks. What is the special bonus agian? increased chance of the rare map?

Max B
May 17, 2010, 05:02 PM
The increased bounus is the extra drop rate increase you get by running the Gbr more.

Shou
May 17, 2010, 05:10 PM
Ouch. It is an excuse not to give you new content for another month.

Lets just hope it doesn't last that long. Kinda wierd that it doesn't say how long it will last. Sorry Xbox players. :(

Max B
May 17, 2010, 05:13 PM
Ouch. It is an excuse not to give you new content for another month.

Lets just hope it doesn't last that long. Kinda wierd that it doesn't say how long it will last. Sorry Xbox players. :(

Well, basically it has been said that supp. update is not going to be released till early summer. Having a Gbr on a planet that no one ever plays on does not bother me at all. Obviously anyone with a brain can see this is filler content which is better than no content.

xBULLYDOGG
May 17, 2010, 05:15 PM
Seed express leveling or GBR. Hmm

Shou
May 17, 2010, 05:19 PM
Well, basically it has been said that supp. update is not going to be released till early summer. Having a Gbr on a planet that no one ever plays on does not bother me at all. Obviously anyone with a brain can see this is filler content which is better than no content.
Never did like that jelly filling. D:

Back to Seed Express and White Beast? :wacko:

Max B
May 17, 2010, 05:21 PM
Seed express leveling or GBR. Hmm

Hmm Rabol Feril,Orpad / Legs,Lumirus/Power Chrg.,Vol Brothers Snapshot,Rabol Gerard,Bil De Horns,Meow Mustache,Black Heart,Primitive Moat. Idol, Alot of Goldania, Alot of Morbania, Vish Adac [b], Muktengek [b], Ank Zagza [b]. I know what Im gonna choose:-P

Max B
May 17, 2010, 05:22 PM
Never did like that jelly filling. D:

Back to Seed Express and White Beast? :wacko:

I think I will hunt Adac [b] seeing as I still need to help my friend complete her 50 set.

xBULLYDOGG
May 17, 2010, 05:30 PM
Hmm Rabol Feril, Lumirus/Power Chrg., Bil De Horns, Alot of Goldania, Alot of Morbania, Muktengek [b], Ank Zagza [b].

Yeah all that's tempting. But cappin my main so I can kill him off is too. Guess its a can I settle for a lil less exp but nice drops. Or nice exp with an armas what is fond of coming to me. Gosh one of lifes many many hard questions ^^; ya im doing gbr

Update: GM Edward has confirmed that this GBR will once again involve a drop boost.

I lold

Rayokarna
May 17, 2010, 05:35 PM
Content from 2 years ago, really Sega?

Moatoob Drop Boost
February 8, 2008 - March 13, 2008 (Xbox 360)
February 8, 2008 - March 17, 2008 (PC/PS2)
System Defense
Desert Terror
Tunnel Recapture
Caves of Ice
Awoken Serpent

http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road

Max B
May 17, 2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah all that's tempting. But cappin my main so I can kill him off is too. Guess its a can I settle for a lil less exp but nice drops. Or nice exp with an armas what is fond of coming to me. Gosh one of lifes many many hard questions ^^; ya im doing gbr

To be honest I am leveling my new newman and I realize that the exp may not be as good over on Moatoob but I have always loved Caves of Ice and I would love to get my Gbr to 50% and hunt some Adac[b]. Also, when there is a Gbr the Mission points are double so ya that helps also.

Powder Keg
May 17, 2010, 05:38 PM
It's better than nothing.

Everyone should already know at this point that we're not going to get anything (other than the Guardians Limit Attack) before the supplemental because every update after that requires data from it. So it's this, or nothing, and I'm glad they decided to do this, old or not.

All of the complainers love to dismiss this fact and I find it funny.

Max B
May 17, 2010, 05:42 PM
It's better than nothing.

Everyone should already know at this point that we're not going to get anything (other than the Guardians Limit Attack) before the supplemental because every update after that requires data from it. So it's this, or nothing, and I'm glad they decided to do this, old or not.

All of the complainers love to dismiss this fact and I find it funny.
Yes, I guess all the complainers can go run White Beast where they belong.

Shou
May 17, 2010, 06:01 PM
Suprisingly it doesn't look like many people are unhappy with this GBR at all. I guess many players are so numbed by neglect that any attention is like Christmas morning.

DuRaL
May 17, 2010, 06:05 PM
how can people complain about this? did they expect something better for this week? xD

we don't have much to expect until june/july anyway, so this is probably the best we can get right now

Sinue_v2
May 17, 2010, 08:02 PM
Suprisingly it doesn't look like many people are unhappy with this GBR at all. I guess many players are so numbed by neglect that any attention is like Christmas morning.

It's like telling a starving man that he's not going to eat tonight. I'm used to it by now, and despite the bitching, I'd still play even if there was never another update from here on out. So, hey, par for the course...

I'm just wondering if this will be a good excuse to powerlevel my characters even harder, or an excuse to take a short break if everyone pulls out their high-levels to spam S2 and push for 180 - leaving my lvl 50's in the dust and locked out.

There no way I can get my cousin to run the way I need to... he's on 12 hour days all week I think, and he's still new to the game/RPGs in general. Too bad for him you can't gain XP from Nanoblast/teabagging the 4th floor people... I swear he spends more time doing that than he does playing the game, and apparently that alone is worth the subscription cost for him.

So, my apologies to anyone he's assaulted with his crotch... but hey, PSU needs all the subscribers it can get right?

Shou
May 17, 2010, 08:22 PM
And thats why we love PSO/PSU! :D

joefro
May 17, 2010, 09:05 PM
This update is going to pull me back in. It will be a good way to make some money to buy gear and such.

ZIE creations
May 17, 2010, 10:38 PM
Well I don't think 80% of the players will even be aware of this GBR because they're ether new or just thought we wouldn't see an update in 3 weeks because of the lobbys. Hope they still have some type of updates/events between now and the sup. update, I'm tired of only playing the leveling game.

pikachief
May 18, 2010, 12:12 AM
I dont understand why people are upset :/

We we're expected almost nothing until late June, and instead we get something no one expected to help fill the gap :)

What would you rather have nothing? I don't understand what you guys thought we could possibly have gotten lol

Something is always better than nothing, i will gladly be playing this GBR :D

xxmadplayerxx
May 18, 2010, 12:53 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwww no stolen weapon this time :(

Sapient
May 18, 2010, 01:23 AM
dude what the hell we already had this gbr give us parum s3 gbr already:(

Halcyote
May 18, 2010, 12:41 PM
I dont understand why people are upset :/

We we're expected almost nothing until late June, and instead we get something no one expected to help fill the gap :)

What would you rather have nothing? I don't understand what you guys thought we could possibly have gotten lol

Something is always better than nothing, i will gladly be playing this GBR :D
Are you sure you're part of the PSU community? No one likes anything unless they get something shiny and new from a mission.

buzyb77
May 18, 2010, 12:44 PM
WOW THIS GBR WAS THE WORST ALSO NO S3 !!! AS FAS AS I AM CONSERNED THIS A NON UPDATE ALL OF THE DROPS ARE GARABAGE AND CAN BE GOTTEN ELSE WHERE.....ANY OTHER PLANETS GBR WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

buzyb77
May 18, 2010, 12:47 PM
Are you sure you're part of the PSU community? No one likes anything unless they get something shiny and new from a mission.

SORRY!! that guy lyour talking about ikes poo sandwitch cause you know its btter than nothing

xBULLYDOGG
May 18, 2010, 12:59 PM
No one likes anything
That doesn't include me I hope.

Halcyote
May 18, 2010, 02:05 PM
If you're complaining about/dislike this update because of it being on Moatoob and the fact that it's not lol160+monsters and loll33tdr0pz, or you just hate it because it's lololdcontent, then yes, you'd fall into that group.

If not, then it doesn't apply to you.

xBULLYDOGG
May 18, 2010, 02:08 PM
Yay I'm sparred!

BIG OLAF
May 18, 2010, 02:18 PM
Hey, I fall into that "wasn't expecting any updates until June/July", so I'm pleasantly surprised, and will be running this GBR with my couple of friends.

SolomonGrundy
May 18, 2010, 03:54 PM
I'd love to see S3 sleeping warriors, Labs or S3 of other missions that are "neglected"

Some of those missions are very well balanced, or better yet, designed with certain classes in mind.

xxmadplayerxx
May 18, 2010, 08:07 PM
WOW THIS GBR WAS THE WORST ALSO NO S3 !!! AS FAS AS I AM CONSERNED THIS A NON UPDATE ALL OF THE DROPS ARE GARABAGE AND CAN BE GOTTEN ELSE WHERE.....ANY OTHER PLANETS GBR WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

it only seems logical that we should get the parum GBR. maybe they are working on something big!:wink:

tadtwisted
May 18, 2010, 08:34 PM
This GBR came at the worst time ever for me...so my xbox in my room got the RRoD so i pulled my other xbox from my living room to play 2 days later RRoD. Yes ladies and gentilemen that is xbox 3 and 4 for me, I just shipped them out so 2-3 weeks before i get to play again. Personally i dont care about the GBR but its a good way to level up without getting too bored

Powder Keg
May 18, 2010, 09:51 PM
SORRY!! that guy lyour talking about ikes poo sandwitch cause you know its btter than nothing

:-? :confused:

I can't wait until the supplemental update arrives and you still manage find 1000 things to complain about at that point too, such as:

- it cme too late ths gme is ded

- balenc stil turble

- the enems r still wiik

xBULLYDOGG
May 19, 2010, 10:20 AM
:-? :confused:

I can't wait until the supplemental update arrives and you still manage find 1000 things to complain about at that point too, such as:

- it cme too late ths gme is ded

- balenc stil turble

- the enems r still wiik

I laughed at the intentional grammar errors.
Have pity

Dealbreaker
May 19, 2010, 05:44 PM
I plan on coming back soon but i think ill wait a little longer. This GBR does nothing for me..

I do need to lvl but the last Moatoob GBR is what made me quit. I think ill wait till the next update and re join.

Atleast this will get some of the newer players off white beast for awhile. So that is nice.

I just hope when i join back up that atleast a few of the people i played with are still playing. Niceones im looking at you lol.... You better be playing when i come back. I need someone to play with!!!!

pikachief
May 19, 2010, 06:56 PM

Thats a horrible example! I'd much rather have nothing than "poo sandwitches!" :/ lol

but i'd also much rather has a form of update than nothingness for a month lol :)