PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area Beisbol

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 18, 2010, 11:25 PM
BYOSound tonight. Extremely boring without the "grab some pine, meat!" in regards to Strikeouts, either team, no homerism here. Or drawing over the fans in the stands, pointing out the quirky guys or SF G men fans in other cities.

FOX Sports Net, now stolen by Comcastico Ch.40 SF Giants is cable delayed and no sound but the crowd noise of drunken tomfoolery. No cracks of the bats because the cameras and mics are soo far away. But CC works.

Same game was seconds earlier, after checking both back to back with announcers working with the sound on some shared channel 410 sports/shopping site but now got commercial break then came back to previously programmed in Poker BS block. Even more boring posturing, no bats or balls. And Poker has never been on this channel I believe, usually HSN buy some gems or knives or $1700 "top of the line" (nope) PC.

Channel 41, CSNBPNET2 or something, Oakland Athletics's channel. No sound at all, CC works, but again slower than the game, not as much one liners of grab some pine sit down meats. Kurt Suzuki just got beaned in the Hawaiian booty, take your base on 3, which is 1B but I still don't know where they get their upside down clockism for the calling double and triple plays. 6-4-3 is only a double play?! Ichiro's team usually playing like booty when he's hitting .350 ballin' but today its a tie game.

They're going to make me watch Hockeytown on the VS channel 76 'er ChiCity Blackhawks down, but not down, SJ Sharks got a goal, but down 2. And only a minute and change to go in the game.

Palle
May 19, 2010, 12:04 AM
It's been another shit day in the land of hockey, but at least I like the 'hawks as an institution. The much more near-n-dear Habs got dusted again by my highly loathed hometown Flyers.

Comcast is also shit, every day, but I like their Sharks broadcast team, though Versus also has good personality.

Did the Mariners play down here today?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 12:14 AM
Yeah, bottom 9 all tied cinco-cinco. "MacAfee" Oakland "Oracle" nextdoor. Forget that sponsorship, Colisseum / Arena in Oakland is enough. Let them know where Golden State is.

Giants game in extra innings up uno, 10th
(I forgot what 10 was in Spanish and def don't know 'th consonant suffixing)

Change back, tied 4-4. SD homered or something. Or I imagined it, they had a guy on base, no sound and clicking back and forth, imagined a 5-4, 4-3 score.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 12:21 AM
They're letting this uncool glasses guy:

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/v/mlb/players_l/20100429/7464.jpg

Warm up a lot. He threw one 3 plates to the right. Then Gross immediately stole second.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 12:34 AM
Missed that NUBA game today up in VPat's Magic Kingdom.

Draft thingy was today, posturing.

Oh, and expect the Warriors to get even smaller, trade away young guys with game for old guys who don't play the whole year, and draft Patrick O' Brien 2.0 or someone good enough like Marco "Sly Stallone" Bellinelli then trade him away for nobody, Devin George 2.0 to try to play him at 2 different positions at the same time to save money.

There's a blogspot username of the owner Chris Cohan and he has his blog about destroying the franchises in the areas in which you live (they're his muahahah not yours) for 15 years, throwing in 1 good year and one better year when the entire league and conference is soo good they shut you out of the playoffs when half the teams get in and you have 46-48 wins, with teams in the East under .500 getting in.

Palle
May 19, 2010, 12:47 AM
Oh, and expect the Warriors to get even smaller, trade away young guys with game for old guys who don't play the whole year, and draft Patrick O' Brien 2.0 or someone good enough like Marco "Sly Stallone" Bellinelli then trade him away for nobody, Devin George 2.0 to try to play him at 2 different positions at the same time to save money.

I went to a Ws game once... I don't remember what happened with the game, people kept buying me beers. As for this guy...

http://l.yimg.com/a/i/us/sp/v/mlb/players_l/20100429/7464.jpg
...sounds like he needs a new prescription. Otherwise...

http://mopupduty.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/sheen.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 12:48 AM
Kurt Suzuki taking his base by getting Billy Beaned in the booty earlier - wins the game. Walkoff RBI (Kyle) singler.

G Men formerly of Brooklyn, still going on in SD, with no announcer SOUNDMAN.EXE

I went to a Ws game once... I don't remember what happened with the game, people kept buying me beers.
http://mopupduty.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/sheen.jpg

Dunn nna na dun na

Wild Thang

Willy "Mays" Hayes in sequel that wasn't necessary* - going for the long ball, getting caught. Omar Epps doing it back then. *Movie ended without them winning the first or second round of the playoffs, just the sharky mullet of Sheen walking to the mound. What?!

-
Dad always getting us one game to watch, Portland Trailblazers, both times total always that team, no reason either. So far up you could turn around and see the interior/but exterior walls. MiddleSchool was doing drumline and got to be on the court that night. chix coming back to school talking about cute guys they saw chilling in the lower boxes after they did their thing on cymbals(easiest drumline motions-music), I inquired did they talk to them cool cats. Nope. Just point and giggle.

But not @ Arvvyydas Sabonis, Center monster of that Portland State. - Portland state always came up in Google satire of webpages, Gizoogle: "Snoop Dogg up in this Biznitch, Portland State!" Japan translate then back to English, our young man here VanHalen, found it throws in Ohio St. randomly, back in the Greg Oden years - hey before he's now up in Portland State.

Gizoogle now offline. :(

Palle
May 19, 2010, 12:50 AM
You should play SCATMAN.WAV

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 01:00 AM
Yeah. This is old school reference text bomberman you guys with nonsense parobolic laser beams to lose your memories - BIG-O tomatoes and Phantom Dust skill set stuff here.

And when we used to be able to put websites on our avatars, click and go for "homepage" I found that Scatman doing an intro for Megaman on YTMND.com as a boss, maybe its still there, but if its not, sucks man. Shoulda saved page as stole it, like I did this dude:

-
placeholder.
[spoiler-box]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/SafetyDance.gif
[/spoiler-box]
Stole his u got ur animated gif in your ytmnd dog. Right click runaround me. :etongue:

lets try to find Scatman-Megaman...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1011617#post1011617

And that accounting class 4 years ago?! did not set me on my way. Wow. Everyone who says they colledge say they started accounting then did something far cooler. That probably slowed me down completely pointing me in the wrong major directions as I think it was a first ever colledge class. That was fun though for schooling found online still on the net:

[spoiler-box]http://www.foothilltech.org/fpp/no-want.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Giants went up 3 and SD fights BAX more than STACKJAX. Get em TMNT-Ninja Time New Era Brian Wilson reality show clip time of him playing Guitar Hero expert modes @ home in boxers - who looks like John Rocker but 3000% less racist/sexist/sex-racist.

Game over, G men win. Announcers come back on finally --- to only say "good job partner, back to the studio!"

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 01:16 AM
Lotsa edits = no good.

Whole new post. Half as more comprehensible. All the time. Even if double taco supreme, better to not overflow all that stringy lettuce.

http://megaman17347321.ytmnd.com/

Found among another rejected Megaman Villain # something, blocking my way of the realness.

Palle
May 19, 2010, 01:45 AM
Heads up, seven up, thumbs up.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 03:27 AM
Heads up, seven up, thumbs up.
Corner seat, take a peak at the sneaks to know who ducked you up in the dark -man. Don't they know you're a super sleuth and knows whodunit? (IE: Wasn't Houdini. I believe that was Microsoft.)

Palle
May 19, 2010, 04:29 AM
It's elementary (school)!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 05:30 AM
Clearly a ploy by the teachers who wanted to spark some Valentine's Day cards x change, or mean girls to punch lil' d00ds in the heads. Ouchies. But its only their matured faster than you "liking" by being mean, cue the football headed ast procured Helga Potakki [sic] pics of that other thread;

cross threading that hatch, natch.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 10:32 PM
Channel 37: TNT - Law and Order/"NUBA" Playoffs also has no sound today.

Then a commercial comes up finally with sound about Ford Trucks, man... (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56509)

& another, HEMI V8 RAM TRUX 0% APR ("=you got jacked man") 2 in a row, GM service center commercial has sound.

Palle
May 19, 2010, 11:25 PM
I think you have a sticky mute button.

:wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 19, 2010, 11:36 PM
Sound came on after the Giants game. Announcers booth recap and studio talking heads. TNT nada.

Boring enough, all games were blowouts. No extra innings tonight.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 21, 2010, 12:22 AM
Kurt Suzuki got Billy Booty Beaned again in an afternoon game - with the bases loaded, driving in a run.

Richard Simmons' kinda Run Batted In.

That rarely happens, booties driving in runs, so someone else needs to vote for that bass. Bass' Loaded RBootI. Run Batted in, no, Run Bootied In.

Palle
May 21, 2010, 03:34 PM
The only suitable reply for this would get me a warning.

:-?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 21, 2010, 11:05 PM
Yeah, don't act on impulse, GG dhylaw did the Shadowpawn style, vote them all!
So he knows this thread, on his police radar tracker.

Most tickets sold to an A's game this year, Bay Bridge series - Interleague play. Yahoo!!! Sports scores and schedules tab, one National league game today is listed.

Fans in the seats, sometimes couples of Giant fan dude and A's fan chick, or vice versa. But the hall of fame guy's are doing the commentary, no "Kruk and Kuip" to use the eraser 'get off the screen --meat!'

Old A's ace, of which are many and they leave to more bling and opportunity, Dan Haren 2 doubles for Arizonaners Rattlesnakevoting for 3 RBI, they don't count against you when they go 0 for 3 but when they put up numbers maybe Fantasy League teams holding them on the roster could get half of those numbers.

Edit: STL Pitcher Brad Penny hit a Grand Salami to make up for pitching and giving up 4 ER, but had to leave the game with an injury. Dude on my team, gave up 9 ER in just 3 innings, 27.00 ERA on the day. :argh:

-

Coco Crisp is back, sac fly RBI. Then now got picked off trying to steal second with a big protector cast on his hand. Gotta use that to swat the tag away, be grimey.

Another Old A's Ace Barry Zito, getting bashed and smashed more than refried beans last year doing great this year but the A's lead from Rajai Davis, old Giant they should have kept around doing the darn thing - the new Coco Crisp as a 5 tooler base stealer, trying to be Ricky being Ricky, man.

Palle
May 22, 2010, 11:16 PM
Little left to watch, some lawyer pops on and invites me to move to Australia with enticements of no tax on capital gains made previous to moving my family to the down under. Suddenly the Aussie rules football starts with opposing teams shoving and punching, apparently its the pregame warm-up.