PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Do they exist?

SolomonGrundy
May 19, 2010, 11:39 AM
Hello Folks,

I am wondering if 10/10 pushan, and 10/10 granahadoras exist on the 360 servers. If so, how much might one purchase one for?

10/10 coni's also considered.

I hate (HATE) delphis.

hate,,,

xBULLYDOGG
May 19, 2010, 01:07 PM
10/10 Pushans exist, but granahodoras, they're rare for the grinds you looking for.

PSO God/Ability
May 19, 2010, 01:54 PM
Hello Folks,

I am wondering if 10/10 pushan, and 10/10 granahadoras exist on the 360 servers. If so, how much might one purchase one for?

10/10 coni's also considered.

I hate (HATE) delphis.

hate,,,

10/10 Pushans are 150-160mil, plenty exist... i have 3 right now, but will not sell.

10/10 Granahodora's are a different story, only 2 exist as far as i know... one is on an inactive account(odessa bowen) and the other sold for over a billion in meseta/trades and is currently owned by midori oku.

SolomonGrundy
May 20, 2010, 12:43 AM
pushan it is then!

Bummer about 1 granahadora being on an inactive account. I expect when we ge the guardian cash missions we will see more 10/10s as ppl pay to move them up to 8/10, and grind from there

Are there 10/10 granahadorac? (the kubara?) I have a 9/9 that I bougth for 25mil that I'm thinking of un-breaknig to be a 9/10

Megha
May 20, 2010, 05:14 AM
Yeah, im looking for one more pushan. I sold that granahodora for almost 2 bil lulz...
Plenty of granahodoracs, and pushans. Just wait until the grind boost whenever it is, they will come down in price. And you god ability raised the price, thats your fault. I bought one a few days ago before you bought em all for that, and I paid 120.

FirefoxKyuubi
May 20, 2010, 09:06 AM
I knew Odessa and was close at one point, she/he quit PSU for JP I believe. The account is inactive but I believe before he left he had sold everything to someone else (just according to a friend.) So the other is floting around out there but where? Who knows.

xBULLYDOGG
May 20, 2010, 09:40 AM
pushan it is then!

Bummer about 1 granahadora being on an inactive account. I expect when we ge the guardian cash missions we will see more 10/10s as ppl pay to move them up to 8/10, and grind from there

Are there 10/10 granahadorac? (the kubara?) I have a 9/9 that I bougth for 25mil that I'm thinking of un-breaknig to be a 9/10

This is of course if we get GC

PSO God/Ability
May 20, 2010, 11:06 AM
Yeah, im looking for one more pushan. I sold that granahodora for almost 2 bil lulz...
Plenty of granahodoracs, and pushans. Just wait until the grind boost whenever it is, they will come down in price. And you god ability raised the price, thats your fault. I bought one a few days ago before you bought em all for that, and I paid 120.

whoever sold to you for 120 a few days before could have easily gotten 140 from a whole bunch of people or 150 from me as i was offering that for almost a month and nobody was selling. if you got one for 120 you were lucky, every other on i have seen sell in the past 2-3 months went for at least 140 and as high as 165.
they will go down during the next grind boost of course, to 120!

Megha
May 20, 2010, 06:21 PM
i bought it on the sega forums rofl, i bid on it for like a week, and then he was like fine 120, even though i dont want to. lol targetzone...

no odessa left that wand on his account to go down with his account as it was deactivated

PSO God/Ability
May 20, 2010, 09:18 PM
i bought it on the sega forums rofl, i bid on it for like a week, and then he was like fine 120, even though i dont want to. lol targetzone...

no odessa left that wand on his account to go down with his account as it was deactivated

if i had seen that i would have bought in a second for 150. mr phenomenon's 10^ you are bidding on right now will sell for 150 at least, that's what he paid and what he wants for it i think. i expect them to get as high as 180-200 when the Supp releases, i could be wrong though... but i doubt it:-D

Max B
May 20, 2010, 09:40 PM
if i had seen that i would have bought in a second for 150. mr phenomenon's 10^ you are bidding on right now will sell for 150 at least, that's what he paid and what he wants for it i think. i expect them to get as high as 180-200 when the Supp releases, i could be wrong though... but i doubt it:-D

I personally do not see that happening but who knows? If they somehow incorporate a way to fix the graphics issues mabey...

PSO God/Ability
May 20, 2010, 10:56 PM
I personally do not see that happening but who knows? If they somehow incorporate a way to fix the graphics issues mabey...

edward mentioned something about fixing slowdown on the official forums in the supp update thread, but i think he was talking about missions rather than techs.

i don't see why people complain about tech slowdown, i only get real problems from rafoie and gizonde, the rest are fine.

if they could give us an option to turn our tech visuals on/off it would solve it, but then they wouldn't look cool anymore:D

Megha
May 21, 2010, 08:30 AM
No max, i dont understand either. Techer isnt that amazing, no offense to everyone. its my main, but those weps arent worth that value, i wud rather play with 10/10 shatos than with a pushan that cost me 150m. i have the highest bid, well my friend bid for me since i was gone. i dont plan on buying it for 150, and if i dont. I will wait for another, my friend says if i dont get it he might sell me his for a stack. so oh well. i just wont over pay, i refuse to.

EDIT - i also believe that demand has gone done, since u and a few others bought em all for 150, no one else wants em for that price.

SolomonGrundy
May 21, 2010, 05:23 PM
I belive the price will go down, as there are less people playing, and you don't need a palette full of 10/10 Pushans (one is prolly enough)

if there is another grind boost, AND we get GC we should see prices go WAY down.

I hape so, having barely more than 150 million myself

Megha
May 21, 2010, 06:34 PM
I belive the price will go down, as there are less people playing, and you don't need a palette full of 10/10 Pushans (one is prolly enough)

if there is another grind boost, AND we get GC we should see prices go WAY down.

I hape so, having barely more than 150 million myself

you are correct. i believe u are right. =)

Cleptomaniac
May 23, 2010, 02:27 AM
The last two I sold were 165 and 150 - Just sold one for 150 about an hour ago.

desertrat
Jun 1, 2010, 11:55 AM
Unbreak? a weapon! from 9/9 nto 9/10. I have been off for awhile, this is news to me.