PDA

View Full Version : Skuda Hockeytown

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 21, 2010, 05:29 PM
So even though Vancouver got maneuvered out, there's more.

Japanada right?

So how bout them CanadianYens?

(Palle's icemen club also got a game back... baby)

Palle
May 21, 2010, 05:44 PM
Los Tiburones playing in Chi-town, anthropomorphic vs ethnocentric mascot battle. Does Skuda root for revenge, or return to Gundamanic fandom, Labatt's in hand, eh?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 21, 2010, 05:52 PM
Edgar Allen's Crows are like Black Hawks, then you have the continued tradition of using Native Indigenous people to Hock the Hawks. A facsimile of a chief on the front of the jerseys and hats, feathers on the goalie protection.

Then this guy going around using the Cartoon Indian dribbling the basketball on the Warriors blogosphere, and we told him to stop that, we don't care if Mitchell and Ness got the license and you're seeing it for the first time and think its cool - calling him a figure of strength, a real Warrior - when this is some 1950's smiley face in line with the Cleveland Indians but thrice as cartoony with the Z shaped figure and knees. Not looking like he can dribble that ball at all, no muscles, not quite an endearing figure for Natives to be proud of.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 21, 2010, 10:16 PM
San Jose just lost in overtime.

Nearly insurmountable 3 games to 0 lead.

Time for them to win 4 in a row. "Reverse OCV / Sweep" (that leg).

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 22, 2010, 12:28 AM
2006, Year of the Skuda up in this here FKL, from the related threads sample below.

Triple overtime post like Van Damme Penguin suit goalie fireman movie up in here. He did the 'kitchin'' fight with the Penguin Suit Mascot, who was shown as a girl earlier, complete with Punisher type of stuff, grilling the hands - meat slicer the head.

Then after his only in the movies statue of Liberty x lying down Thailand Buddha statue save pose, he punched the guy before a puck drop faceoff and got thrown out of the game, to go get ze resht of ze bombz.

Skuda
May 22, 2010, 12:32 PM
Canada won the world mens and womens hockey this year in Vancouver. It will keep me going until next playoff season. :wacko:

Palle
May 22, 2010, 11:13 PM
Resigning myself to joining Skuda in the 'no-longer interested' camp with both my teams on the way out. Hope the Flyers lose, see you in October, NHL.