PDA

View Full Version : saturday is lonely

Skuda
May 22, 2010, 04:09 PM
Nawwww. Just kidding. Saturday has Sunday to party with. Every now and again Monday will come over for a long weekend and party too.

Volcompat321
May 22, 2010, 04:11 PM
I agree.
Saturdays are fun days!

Tonight will be fun. Hanging out with an old friend, then heading to my girlfriends house!

Shweeeeet!

Skuda
May 22, 2010, 04:12 PM
Speaking of Monday.. What's that? Long weekend for Canadians?

P:

brb, going to buy a few brews.

Volcompat321
May 22, 2010, 04:18 PM
Buy a few for me. Gotta get started a bit early!

SirTopps
May 22, 2010, 04:26 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo

saturday is just as bad as friday. theres nothing on tv. and the internet gives up trying. and um other things. and the saturday morning cartoons just blow.

Volcompat321
May 22, 2010, 04:28 PM
Why don't you try going out, and talking to ladies?

Get drunk, just not by yourself. You might have fun!

SirTopps
May 22, 2010, 04:40 PM
i dont get drunk. thats not the right way to go .

and i do go out sometimes. but theres really no where to go. but to me saturday is like every other day but those annoying kids are out of school.

Volcompat321
May 22, 2010, 04:54 PM
Getting drunk isn't bad. I don't know why people think it is.
If you can handle yourself, why is it bad? :o

Also, there's always something to do.
Go fishing, hiking, running, pole vaulting, exercising, anything.

Just do it. Like the Nike commercials.

SirTopps
May 22, 2010, 05:33 PM
listen pat. there is nothing in this world that will make me drink. nothing. i will never do it. thats just the end of the story .

do i really look like i can do any of that stuff? i rather stay inside.

Volcompat321
May 22, 2010, 06:25 PM
Sounds like you're limiting yourself to what you can do.
I'd at least try to do some of that.
Maybe not the pole vaulting, but the other stuff.

Vanzazikon
May 22, 2010, 07:42 PM
Why don't you try going out, and talking to ladies?Dayuum Pat, why so harsh? :wacko:

Volcompat321
May 22, 2010, 07:59 PM
Sometimes that's the way we have to be.

Tetsaru
May 22, 2010, 08:23 PM
Why don't you try going out, and talking to ladies?

Get drunk, just not by yourself. You might have fun!

I would do this too, but...

1 - I live out in the middle of nowhere
2 - there aren't any hot girls around here
3 - I don't have a car or a driver's license
4 - I'm shy as fuck around people I don't know because I'm not good at "breaking the ice"
5 - I also don't believe that getting drunk equates to a good time; I also hate the taste of most alcoholic beverages anyway

Also Pat, I think your phone is still borked - I tried IM'ing you with no response again...

And you STILL owe me those damned pictures! :-x *becomes harsh against him*

Volcompat321
May 22, 2010, 08:30 PM
1- Well, that would suck. (there's 78,000 people in Melbourne, so it's easy to find a ride, sometimes)
2- I'm sure there are... you just haven't seen em yet.
3- You don't need a car or license, but believe me, I know how that feels. It sucks hard.
4- Shy isn't that bad. Make sure you're with friends, it's easier to break the ice with any new people.
5- Well, I never said you had to get drunk to have a good time, cause that's not right.
But, having a few drinks can be fun when you go out.
There are plenty of drinks that don't actually taste like alcohol, and are very delicious.
(Long Island Ice Tea is actually pretty good).

SirTopps
May 22, 2010, 09:04 PM
you people are so ocd with your lists.

but listen let me clue you in.

1. i cant go fishing because its boring and i hate the smell of fish and the taste and i dont want to hurt them.
2. i dont like hiking because it is boring and i dont want to step on a turd.
3. i cant pole vault or poll dance so stop asking.
4. i will not drink. never ever ever ok. you hear me? if i limit myself from this then thats a good thing it would be like limiting myself from from shooting off my own foot. sometimes no is the best thing to say.
5. i would talk to girls if they wanted to hear from me. they dont. most girls are afraid that when they are in public they are going to be hit on by creepy men. they thing every guy is going to do it. and they hate it. so why do something that women hate?
6. you have no right to put me down just because you have recto echo or whatever her name is. go have fun with her and leave me alone.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Reginald_Fils-Aime.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 22, 2010, 09:17 PM
you people are so ocd with your lists.

6. you have no right to put me down just because you have recto echo or whatever her name is. go have fun with her and leave me alone.

Reginald_Fils-Aime.jpg
Pat was answering Tetsaru's list, so by talking to him, he actually could not have flamed you - if in fact he was actually flaming Tetsaru - his phone raging picture thing I sent you - have not got yet :x buddy. In which Tetsaru is just trying to get some goods, which Pat doesn't think is flaming him since Pat's out and about and not even paying it no mind, but promises some e-mail/upload/transfer whatever later.

What are you trying to say with the Reggio Pix?
Dollar Bills-Game?
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=421&pictureid=3416

Topps you like the movies, and in the movies you don't have to say anything - some people don't like talking during the movies. So hit some movie hotspots or cinema clubs or something with people who enjoy movies. After the movie, talk to them about the movie, setup a next day to watch another, next one to look forward to.

This is maybe the worst I message topic we've ever had. WOW.

SirTopps
May 22, 2010, 09:22 PM
im trying to say reggie likes to list stuff too. but knows nothing.

also i do go to movies. im planning on seeing shrek on monday. but i dont think we have any film snob clubs around here. im sure they will think im lame just like they did in film class. just because i dont like incest. old boy. look it up

Volcompat321
May 22, 2010, 09:31 PM
I was answering Tet's post. :o

I'd never flame Troppical.

Though, after that, I might. :x

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 22, 2010, 09:39 PM
I was answering Tet's post. :o

I'd never flame Troppical.

Though, after that, I might. :x
Black power fist, opposite white fist unity sig, with some Jamaican/Brazil Yellow Green text, but then possible flame after bait on Green hair FON FOmar speedo man?!

World Cup coming up, in bigoted area S. Africa, but striving for some unity/World Peace don't lock up Mandela for how many years, injustice man!

Tetsaru
May 22, 2010, 09:45 PM
im trying to say reggie likes to list stuff too. but knows nothing.

Wait... so because I posted a numbered list, that automatically makes me stupid...? Because I was the first to post a list... Pat was just answering my list back with his own. o_o

I am OCD about some things, yes, but that just seemed random and uncalled for, man. =/

Ketchup345
May 22, 2010, 10:24 PM
4. i will not drink. never ever ever ok. you hear me? if i limit myself from this then thats a good thing it would be like limiting myself from from shooting off my own foot. sometimes no is the best thing to say.
5. i would talk to girls if they wanted to hear from me. they dont. most girls are afraid that when they are in public they are going to be hit on by creepy men. they thing every guy is going to do it. and they hate it. so why do something that women hate?
5) There are some places where hitting on/talking to different girls is considered acceptable/asked for/at minimum expected, clubs/bars being one. If you go, you don't have to drink alcohol, just get a soda. How do you plan to get a girlfriend/wife if you never talk to females?

SirTopps
May 23, 2010, 12:04 AM
well it was a joke. as you can see i made a list too. and i said reggie is stupid. but darn it i respect him. and i know youre not stupid. you seem cool like me.

i will only talk to girls if they dont call the cops on me or make fun of me behind my back. i just cant go to a bar. i dont want any drunk chick. i cant go to a club im too much of a square.so maybe ill never have a wife. i would really like to. but i cant help these things.

Leviathan
May 23, 2010, 12:18 AM
I'm spending my Saturday night eating ice cream, watching tv, and doing Pre-Calculus homework.

SirTopps
May 23, 2010, 01:13 AM
good idea. cept for me theres no homework.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 23, 2010, 01:33 AM
5) There are some places where hitting on/talking to different girls is considered acceptable/asked for/at minimum expected, clubs/bars being one. If you go, you don't have to drink alcohol, just get a soda. How do you plan to get a girlfriend/wife if you never talk to females?
Listen to the Bottled expert.

He also is part of a drink, which you can order as "virgin" or without alcohol, infamous name - Bloody Mary.

Or like James Bond, get some water, on the rocks, uh nuh- shaken - not stirred.

Lately James Bond is a bum, he doesn't even care anymore when ordering, one more reason why the newest movies are no good.

Volcompat321
May 23, 2010, 03:28 AM
Tropps, you cant meet women if you're ALWAYS afraid.
Get out there, and make it known you're looking to talk.
Don't be a "square" and just DO IT! Just go out and talk.
Talk to enough/scare enough away, eventually you'll find the girl for you.

If you expect to get shot down, you're going to be shot down.
If you think you suck at talking to women, just talk anyway.
Girls seem to like the shy/timid kind of guy, they think it's cute. Be careful though, cute only works for so long.

If no one ever tried anything without being hurt, they wouldn't get anywhere.
You will be hurt, and you will hurt. Just go do it.

You're just like one of my friends.
Either way too damn picky, or just afraid period.
Both of you need to grow a set and man up.

I'm done ranting.

SirTopps
May 23, 2010, 03:38 AM
i want to be in bond 24.

i dont want to scare anyone away. i think japan has a sex doll for me.

i hate a set and i hate man up.

i am fine.

one day you will beg to come into my house.

Volcompat321
May 23, 2010, 03:49 AM
I don't beg, cause I'm a man.
Why do you hate manning up?
What's Bond 24? (the movie or something? :o)
Hate a set? Like a movie set?
Are you fine?

You seem to have really deep women issues, cause every thread you're in we always end up talking about you, and a woman/women.

Tropps, I like what you did here. You're a genius.

Outrider
May 23, 2010, 11:02 AM
On the topic of drinking and bars:

I've had a recent love affair with Young's Double Chocolate Stout and Fruli Strawberry.

That's chocolate beer and strawberry beer.

I love them because they are both delicious.

Also, because I am clearly a child in a man's body.

Tetsaru
May 23, 2010, 11:36 AM
Topps, methinks you lack ambition and confidence. You always seem to be worrying about all the negative things that could happen in a situation, and that's probably why a lot of people don't seem to like you, as you claim; no one likes a Debby Downer or a Buzz Killington.

You say you'd like to have a wife... then why aren't you trying to find one and assuming all women automatically hate you? Have you ever thought you might just be going about it the wrong way? What about online dating sites, have you tried that? If you're not good at talking to new people directly like I am, that might work out for you, since then you could communicate over the internet like you do on this forum until you feel like you're ready to meet them in person. Personally, I'd figure online sites would be best for me too, mainly because of the listed reasons I posted, but also because I'm a bit picky when it comes to what kind of women I like - for example, I highly doubt I'm going to find any busty chicks close to my age that are into nerdy stuff in a rural community of less than 8,000 people (and most likely shrinking). There's just too many boundaries I need to overcome first, but at least I can identify with my problems and figure out ways to overcome them, instead of always moping around about them, which doesn't improve your situation at all.

Pat and I aren't trying to be mean, Topps, we're trying to help you. :(

Vanzazikon
May 23, 2010, 12:15 PM
I still think he's trolling. He's either really sad or really clever. I'm keeping my eye on you, Topps.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3218/2850052327_40a19d2b51.jpg

Volcompat321
May 23, 2010, 12:53 PM
On the topic of drinking and bars:

I've had a recent love affair with Young's Double Chocolate Stout and Fruli Strawberry.

I love them because they are both delicious.

Also, because I am clearly a child in a man's body.

This, I would like to try! Sounds interesting enough to taste a few.
No idea where I'd get something like that though. A gay night club, possibly? :wacko:
(I'm just kidding Outrider. I actually would like to try these two flavors of beer, and would be perfect for getting one of my friends into the drinking side, cause he hates alcoholic flavors).

Pat and I aren't trying to be mean, Topps, we're trying to help you. :(

Basically this.
I'm not trying to hurt anyone, just trying to help a dood out.
I used to be shy, but nothing with the ladies every worked.
Ten started talking and being more confident, and was like fuck it, I'm going out with that chick, and a lot of the time, it worked!
This might not work for everyone, but I've had my share of girlfriends in the past. :/ I just have a hard time keeping them after a few weeks, cause I get bored...

I've been with the girl I'm with now for way longer than that though, so I'm happy!
Just put yourself out there Tropps. You will get hurt, but eventually you'll find the right girl.

Hell, maybe you're gay?

I still think he's trolling. He's either really sad or really clever. I'm keeping my eye on you, Topps.

This is a possibility too.

Out_Kast
May 23, 2010, 03:46 PM
I just have a hard time keeping them after a few weeks, cause I get bored...

This made me think of a website I came across a coupla nights ago:

http://www.toplad.org/

There's some really outrageous material on that site that I reckon you might appreciate :wacko:

Leviathan
May 23, 2010, 05:41 PM

Go on...

Ketchup345
May 23, 2010, 10:48 PM
i will only talk to girls if they dont call the cops on me or make fun of me behind my back. i just cant go to a bar. i dont want any drunk chick. i cant go to a club im too much of a square.so maybe ill never have a wife. i would really like to. but i cant help these things.Get to a bar early enough or catch the girl before they start drinking (roughly between when they walk in and the end of their first drink) and you won't be talking to a drunk girl. Or you know, have a conversation and maybe get a name and number to call to arrange for a "sober" meeting.

They won't call the cops if you don't say/do anything stupid. Don't worry about people talking about you behind your back.

SirTopps
May 23, 2010, 10:56 PM
im not trolling. im just being me. sometimes we just have to release things.

i dont need to so called man up. i am a man . says so on my birth certificate.

oh and i saw what i did there too. i liked it. but just because i called her echo recto doesnt mean im gay. im not gay. guys be ugly

i just have women trouble. nothing wrong with that. not everyone can be matt leblanc

like i said before eharmony only did harm on me.

but im doing ok. im very cool tonight.

Outrider
May 24, 2010, 01:43 AM
This, I would like to try! Sounds interesting enough to taste a few.
No idea where I'd get something like that though. A gay night club, possibly? :wacko:
(I'm just kidding Outrider. I actually would like to try these two flavors of beer, and would be perfect for getting one of my friends into the drinking side, cause he hates alcoholic flavors).

My favorite bar is one of these places that has an entire menu dedicated to the hundreds of beers they serve. In addition to this, they usually have two dozen or so rotating drafts each month.

They haven't had the chocolate stout on draft for a few months, but another bar that just opened up down the street apparently does, so I had one there.

Go on...

The chocolate stout basically tastes a bit like Guinness but with a really chocolaty aftertaste.

The strawberry beer (which somebody told me is actually similar to champagne?) just tastes like strawberry jam. If it's your first drink of the night, you taste a bit of the bitter alcohol taste, but if you're on drink number two it just tastes like jam. It's amazing.

I don't know if you drink or not (at least, probably not hitting the bars yet, right?) but the Fruli Strawberry is definitely a good beer to try if you don't really like the taste of most beers.

Unfortunately, both beers seem to be UK imports, so that might make them difficult to track down. (I dunno, I'm kind of spoiled in my area.)

They're probably both crappy beers as far as beer aficionados are concerned, but they're both delicious and I had them both this weekend, which is why I'm ranting and raving.

Skuda
May 24, 2010, 03:01 AM
Oh god.. I leave for the weekend and this is what I get when I return?

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 24, 2010, 03:47 AM
Oh god.. I leave for the weekend and this is what I get when I return?
THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

This is maybe the worst I message topic we've ever had. WOW.

But this wasn't directed at this latest Skuda post (even with the iMessages) by the way, in affect knowing and contemplating almost outright saying: "boy Skuda is going to not enjoy what his thread turned into. Not even close to Sat partying with Sun."

-

Also Outrider avoided clearly the time to joke expense at or and spent with instant overhead bonk, on low guarding Leviatha(n) with "You're not old enough to drink, and so it's all just wine coolers for you if you want to be a rebel" = OLOLOL!

But again, he has dignity.

*Toasts*
[spoiler-box]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac193/FlyingGorilla/Comic%20Expo%202010/DSC01912.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Skuda
May 24, 2010, 03:53 AM
I'd drink to that, Haya.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/scottkuda/1272863685272.png

Outrider
May 24, 2010, 01:35 PM
Also Outrider avoided clearly the time to joke expense at or and spent with instant overhead bonk, on low guarding Leviatha(n) with "You're not old enough to drink, and so it's all just wine coolers for you if you want to be a rebel" = OLOLOL!

But again, he has dignity.

I'm just trying not to encourage (or attack) underage drinkers.