PDA

View Full Version : PSU-NTM : Judge Auditions!

unicorn
May 24, 2010, 11:16 AM
So I wanted to start a project in PSU, just for recreational purposes and for myself. For the longest time I wanted to make a little series called PSU's Next Top Model

Yes I'm aware Arika and the Phasion group did a similar thing a year ago, but I'm not copying! I've wanted to do this a looong time ago, just didn't have the time nor the software to do it. Nonetheless, the set up of my project is not going to be a poll, rather, a series of videos. I also want it to be a sort of a parody off America's Next Top Model.

As for the set up. The community will not be able to have the option to vote. I will probably set up votes for "which contestant should have been eliminated" or "who did the best this week?" etc.

---

ANYWAY. I'm on a quest to find two judges. To help me film this! :D One of the judges must also act as a photographer (similar to t he show). Judges will be critiquing the photos.

I need dependable judges and we must have similar schedules, otherwise this won't work lol. Oh and I play on [n]Japanese Servers[/b], so it HAS to be there. Sorry 360 and private server.

Also note, the judges can NOT compete in the modeling competition. Since its unfair, and I need you as a judge, not a model! D:

Judge Requirements

1. Japanese Servers
2. If applying to be a photographer, you are slightly more important since you have to take screenshots of contestants! :B
3. Must be available.... well.... a good amount of the time. Would be kind of hard to film if a judge suddenly decides to become static, no?
4. Pleasant to work with! SMILES PPL.

I'll probably think of others, but this is what I'm looking for atm. I'm mainly looking for two judges. And perhaps have another slot open for a rotating guest judge (every episode a new judge is on panel).

I don't want to hurt any feelings, so don't feel upset if you aren't chosen! Perhaps you can be a judge in another season (if I feel inclined to make more!) or appear as a guest judge.

---

Although I don't have my judges yet, I might as well post what I'm looking for in terms of the actual competition. Once I have my judges picked, I'll set up a CASTING CALL! Which anyone can show up and will appear in the casting episode (lol). If too many people appear, not everyone will get their interview posted, but ya know how it is. I'll try to make as many people appear in the video as I can.

Model Requirements

1. Must play on Japanese servers.
2. Must be a minimum of 5'7 and have working model body type. This ranges from high-fashion, plus size, glamour, sports, etc. Contestants under 5'7 will not be admitted...sorry lolis. Any in-game female can apply.
3. Througout the course of the series, you might be assigned a new makeover. Its a model's job to work it~

Models will be judged on performance, model potential, if they are bringing drama personality, and the sometimes judge's biases. Because on ANTM sometimes the eliminations make hella-no-sense!

Now here comes the part that'll narrow down the people who might want to take part in this.

There probably won't be any real in-game prizes. Sorry. This is strictly for fun and recreation. Plus I'm new to JP and rather poor. If there is someone willing to sponsor the prizes, hey, go ahead! Otherwise, there isn't anything. Maybe I can host a GC run or two for the winner. But I don't have the funds to provide anything else... lol.

Perhaps if I continue this into future seasons, I might be able to have actual in-game prizes once I get richer. D:

---
Now about me. I'm Lu, and I will be your host! D: I will be playing as "Tyra Banks" in these videos. I've watched every single season and episode of America's Next Top Model. Been watching it religiously since season 5 (2005). I know the series started in 2003, but I wasn't aware of it then. I saw seasons 1-4 though.

I'm also a fashion design major, so this is more of a reason why I want to do this. :B Some of my favorite designers include Prada, Vivian Westwood, Marc Jacobs, Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B., Alexander McQueen (R.I.P), Christian Dior, Betsey Johnson, Anna Sui, Yohji Yamamoto, Ellie Saab, D&G, among sooo many others.

As for working models. I absolute adore Lara Stone, Hye Park, Agyness Deyn, Chanel Iman, Carmen Kass, Cocco Rocha, Freja Beha, Jessica Stam, Ana Rubnik, among soo many others. Heh.

Mysterious-G
May 27, 2010, 05:22 PM
Bump.
And you check your conditions luu, some are too harsh; and you cannot afford to be picky.

unicorn
May 27, 2010, 05:28 PM
Lol... I guess I should edit them... XD; I wouldn't mind making compromises! X3

It's not lookin too good for me though, as in... no one seems to want to be part of this. Annnd it'll be super difficult to play all the roles myself! D:

unicorn
Jun 11, 2010, 02:01 AM
Guess should I kiss this idea goodbye huh? XD