May 25, 2010, 02:33 AM
Eww...Zoe...

Anyways....enjoy your nada D:

Powder Keg
May 25, 2010, 02:36 AM
GBR....

joefro
May 25, 2010, 03:21 AM
Wasn't there just an update four days ago? Some people are never happy.

Shou
May 25, 2010, 03:47 AM
Either that or he is reporting that there is no maintenance this week like Edward did.

Max B
May 25, 2010, 05:31 PM
Yep, pretty sure he is just informing us lol. People are so easy to jump to conclusions.

Volcompat321
May 25, 2010, 05:39 PM
Well, look who this is coming from.
Is anyone surprised?

ashley50
May 25, 2010, 05:46 PM
Not at all...he's got a history on us.

joefro
May 25, 2010, 06:26 PM
Yep, pretty sure he is just informing us lol. People are so easy to jump to conclusions.
I don't think this is very informative:

enjoy

no update on mataince
Considering it actually only says nothing. "mataince" is not a word. Therefore, this thread is irrelevant. I've also seen his posting history and I can guarantee you this was a complant/rant.

A more appropriate thread would have been, "No maintenance this week."

Tetsaru
May 25, 2010, 09:25 PM
Ehh, if I cared as much about PSU as I used to, I'd be pretty pissed too. :confused:

Powder Keg
May 25, 2010, 09:37 PM
We're in the middle of a GBR and there is only one other update that can be released before the supplemental update is ready (scheduled for early summer) and that's Guardians Limit attack.

They didn't even have to give us this GBR again, but they did. But of course, people will still complain. There is literally nothing else that can be done until the supplemental update arrives because the updates after that use that data. Of course, everyone will ignore that fact though and continue to go ADERPHADEERRRRRPPP!!!

Dealbreaker
May 25, 2010, 10:19 PM
We're in the middle of a GBR and there is only one other update that can be released before the supplemental update is ready (scheduled for early summer) and that's Guardians Limit attack.

They didn't even have to give us this GBR again, but they did. But of course, people will still complain. There is literally nothing else that can be done until the supplemental update arrives because the updates after that use that data. Of course, everyone will ignore that fact though and continue to go ADERPHADEERRRRRPPP!!!

Ugh Guardians Limit attack....... I really really dislike TA. Oh well im sure many will enjoy this.

I dont think anyone thinks we will get anything new before june 21-23.

TRIBAL ARTS
May 26, 2010, 04:19 AM
Ehh, if I cared as much about PSU as I used to, I'd be pretty pissed too. :confused:

well if you dont care why bother posting? We just got a GBR so im cool with that, hell 2 updates back to back i hope thats a good sign

Max B
May 26, 2010, 04:54 PM
Ugh Guardians Limit attack....... I really really dislike TA. Oh well im sure many will enjoy this.

I dont think anyone thinks we will get anything new before june 21-23.

Even if you do not like Ta then you will still enjoy the fact you are working to rewards post event.

Max B
May 26, 2010, 05:05 PM
well if you dont care why bother posting? We just got a GBR so im cool with, that hell 2 updates back to back i hope thats a good sign
This.

xBULLYDOGG
May 26, 2010, 06:02 PM
well if you dont care why bother posting? We just got a GBR so im cool with that, hell 2 updates back to back i hope thats a good sign

As do I