PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Importer/PSU Ventrilo Server

milranduil
May 25, 2010, 06:23 PM
Greetings all! Inspiration has struck me this afternoon, and I want to bring to the importer PSU community, along with anyone interested in just hanging out to talk whether it's about time attacking tactics or what you had for lunch today, a group hang out spot where people with mics can chat and those without can still communicate via good ol' chat. If you are interested in something like this, please post below, and if I get enough feedback and support that I can see it would be used regularly, I will create a Vent server here in the next few days (or even tonight if I feel the want to!).

Discuss!

Anon_Fire
May 25, 2010, 06:25 PM
Good idea!

SuKKrl
May 25, 2010, 06:34 PM
Seems like a good idea.

Does it have text messaging? (I've never used it, and my microphone isn't working ^^;)

A program that has worked well for me before was TS3, its quite the improvement over TS2.

milranduil
May 25, 2010, 06:35 PM
By text messaging you mean like allows for people without mics to still communicate? Yes it does. I has a chat window so that anyone in the chat window can read what someone is typing and the other could say respond to them via microphone, etc. etc.

Palle
May 25, 2010, 07:03 PM
This takes me back. When last I tried, I could hear others but no one could hear me, however that was a few operating systems ago. I would try it again.

str898mustang
May 25, 2010, 07:33 PM
i'll give it a go

SuKKrl
May 25, 2010, 08:07 PM
By text messaging you mean like allows for people without mics to still communicate? Yes it does. I has a chat window so that anyone in the chat window can read what someone is typing and the other could say respond to them via microphone, etc. etc.

That was what I meant.

Nice to know it has that feature. :-)

Resanoca
May 25, 2010, 09:09 PM
I'll try it. But if I don't like it in 30 days I can get double my money back?

Shou
May 25, 2010, 11:37 PM
Tedo, you are not allowed on!

Resanoca
May 26, 2010, 12:25 AM
Why not? D: I'm too hawt, aren't I? ; ;

xBULLYDOGG
May 26, 2010, 06:47 AM
Why not? D: I'm too hawt, aren't I? ; ;

I could sell you a hawtness removal kit for only 70 carrots if you want.

VectormanX
May 26, 2010, 07:54 AM
lets talking ;)

LP_Phoenix
May 26, 2010, 01:38 PM
if u wanna use ventrillo okay...just tell me ip and pw... but i will only use your server if nobody of my friends is online, they are using ventrillo as well and im on their server...but i think it will be funny to talk with most of u guys XD

Red*
Jun 3, 2010, 03:20 AM
wow thats a nice idea :)

Leilla-chan
Jun 8, 2010, 03:30 PM
would be really cool:) is the project already in process?

Akumamaru
Jun 8, 2010, 04:40 PM
same here sign me up ^^