PDA

View Full Version : S Agito Repca, Lightning, 46% 10/10

Devil King
May 26, 2010, 09:55 AM
Hello, ladies and germs, I'm selling an Agito Repca Lightning 46% 10/10.

I believe at the very least it's worth 900 mil, but I've seen people offer higher than that for it.

Items I like are:
*Red Line - Dark 20-24%*
Red Line - 19% Fire close to that or below
Red Knight
Red Wall
Vijiri Resist - for the typical minimum resell price, not that I need anymore

If you're going to offer more than Meseta I prefer things that are easy to sell at an easy price (like Units 'cause they are pretty consistent and easy to set your eyes on), I don't really like reselling things all that much so I would prefer mostly meseta but understand you may not have it all.

I'm pretty nice, which is fine 'cause I like helping people out, but the last time I sold an SN/G 9/9 on the board I was too nice and accepted a bad deal just because I'm a character of my word, this time I'll try to be more businessy like.

My Gamertag is Time Noise, and my character Black has it equipped at the moment, you are of course welcome to view it first, but I'll be playing as my new character that I just created, so I'll have to switch characters if you make that request.

Someone insisted that I was trying to scam people when I was trying to sell it on the 4th Floor, and he wouldn't even tell me why, but I would appreciate if people wouldn't come here and troll and call me names and junk, thank you. (Excuse me for typing so much)

If anyone could do a price check on the Red Line I mentioned too, that'd would be most kind of you, don't want to get taken advantage of.

Feel free to contact me here on the forums or my gamertag Time Noise. I'll also be posting this on the SEGA Forums.

Max B
May 26, 2010, 05:57 PM
Good Luck with sale.

FirefoxKyuubi
May 27, 2010, 08:04 AM
Which redline you need a price check for? 20-24%? or the 19%? I'm not sure how much the 19% is worth but I'm guessing with the 18% fire I found a few days ago it's got to be 100-120 mill cause even 14% in shops are 99 at the moment.

Devil King
May 27, 2010, 09:27 AM
I meant both of them as I don't know what they go for and have been interested in getting at least one of them.

Thank you answering me. Thanks again to Max for your comment, and this Agito Repca rocks! Heh heh, but my Gravity Break is only 17 with my 170 Fortefighter, I really want to see how much a Fightmaster at LV 50 would do.

PSO God/Ability
May 27, 2010, 07:09 PM
you bought for 750, you overpaid. worth 500-600.:-P