PDA

View Full Version : [Soldiers of Eternity]~Discussions and recruitment thread

Clavat99
May 26, 2010, 11:12 PM
Yeah, so i have seen some of the groups and stuff here for psz. And i decided it would be fun to create my own. Well, not my own ORIGINAL. The First Soldiers of Eternity were a group of 6 players (including me) who enjoyed running around and finding epic gear and then showing off to noobs. They helped me get my first 50 levels, and they were as close to friends as anyone could get over a computer. Slowly, 1 by 1, they disbanded, due to the fact that a hacker came on and all of thier stuff got crashed and corrupted. I am the sole remaining member of that group, and i am determined to bring this group back from the grave, stronger than ever.

The group is open to anyone, but only members who have a Main charector of level 75 or higher will get any truly special stuff on the site: *removed*

Please post if you have any questions or comments, and please consider joining :-)

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1844/93863467.jpg

onexnihon
May 27, 2010, 03:43 AM
sounds like a pretty elite group you guys had...if its no trouble i am considering joining the group and my main character being my HUcast is a lv 96 so i fit the requirements quite nicely if i do say so myself

Nick O'Demus
May 27, 2010, 04:30 AM
I might consider joining. I haven't done much online play in a while, since I've been levelling up the characters on my 2nd cart and getting them through the Normal and Hard offline quests. Now I need some new stock for my tradelist.

On my main cart, I could bring my Lv. 86 HUcast (tank) or my Lv.95 FOnewearl (support).

onexnihon
May 27, 2010, 08:40 AM
i think both characters would be pretty important in this group Nick!

Ryna
May 27, 2010, 09:09 AM
If you want to advertise your group, place a link in your signature. Explicit advertising is a violation of the forum rules.

In regards to the other groups you were referencing, that discussion was allowed because it primarily focused on gameplay mechanics and experiences.

I'm going to lock this thread. If you would like to discuss a particular aspect of the game, feel free to create a new thread. If you want to create an area where your group can talk freely, use the Groups section.