PDA

View Full Version : I find this strange...

Rayvinh
May 28, 2010, 01:27 AM
So, after I finally get my Compress PA unit I head off to Rioh to hunt for H10+H44 Missouris. After 2 runs on SH I find my H44! But... After nearly 20 more runs after that, I have yet to find an H10! The H44 is supposed to be the rarer of the 2 so why'd I have an easier time finding it? Anyway, my rant is over, I'll just be off to try and find me an H10...

Broken_L_button
May 28, 2010, 08:17 AM
Well, that's how evil online PS games are. You might be lucky at one time...and then fall into a long, dark and deep rut...Kinda like my luck, with less irony; I once decided to try shoot mom for twin violets, and guess what dropped? Blackhawks with lv.2 heat, spinning death and 40% Acc. Adj. That was a blatant slap in the face from PSZ (kinda like that time in BB when a Dorphon dropped me a beserk Gladius instead of a lame >.>).

P.S.: In all my time playing this game, I found 2 H44s, but have yet to find an H10.

Chukie sue
May 28, 2010, 09:42 AM
What he said. I've put who knows how many hours on this game and have yet to find any H44's or H10's.

White-Disaster
May 28, 2010, 10:02 AM
found an eclipse star after maybe 160 sh zerreos, but never found a twinkle star^^

Cruciarius
May 28, 2010, 10:15 AM
I've found at least two Twinkle Stars. Unsure of the stats.
Don't think I have an Eclipse Star.

I like to collect rares. Tend to keep 2-3 of each, with the best stats I find. Even of the common rares.

It's just all luck.

Macman
May 28, 2010, 11:11 AM
PSZ is a huge cocktease the whole way. It tempts you with it's item catalog to find every ridiculous rare in the game with its deplorable droprate, then has the gall to make it super easy to reach the level cap, thus effectively retiring a character. (After all, why play a grinding game when you can't grind?)

FOmarRashidi
May 28, 2010, 03:04 PM
lol, Twinkle Stars drop like candy for me. Sometimes I wonder if this game this hidden section IDs >.> .

The_Pup
May 28, 2010, 09:38 PM
I have an H10 but no H44. I think some of the novelty weapons are much rarer than their 7* counterparts. Also... I have alot of useless Foie Hazes (only a couple are decent).

Chaos Rappy
May 29, 2010, 01:11 PM
Well, that may be because Foie Hazes aren't exactly "rare", they're just a not-very-common item... my point being the fact that you can change its element and it selling for more than 10 meseta.

As far as rares go, I think I'm pretty baseline as far as that goes. I get the crap first, then the good stuff comes eventually (except with SH MT/Falz, when I got three White Disasters in a row without getting any of their other rares/rarish items, even before getting my own Calamity Soul). <_<

mMarikom
May 29, 2010, 01:55 PM
...that's really ironic.

But yeah this game can be really fickle with rares. I also believe in the hidden section id theory. The only rares that I EVER seem to get are always the same ones (Foie Hazes and Crimson Vises)...it's Bluefull all over again.

saphira
May 29, 2010, 01:57 PM
I have found lots of very rare items, but for exemple i haven't found a single white or blue saber.

White-Disaster
May 29, 2010, 02:25 PM
how sad, Saphira... XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddd

kirtblue
May 30, 2010, 07:56 PM
i dunno i like that gun alot and i have found alot of h44 and h10 but i have yet to find an h44 with flame hit and anytime i see someone use one online its got flame hit wtf?

Rayvinh
May 30, 2010, 08:01 PM
That's so weird! My H44 has flame hit!

kirtblue
May 30, 2010, 08:09 PM
That's so weird! My H44 has flame hit!

see thats exactly what im talking about ive found 10 h44 at this point and they all have quick draw or thriller combo ive found 7 h10 and 2 of them had flame hit