PDA

View Full Version : Tsumikiri J

yan2003
Mar 5, 2003, 12:40 AM
Basically the only thing a want is the Tsumikiri J sword, I need guns and mats for my new ranger too, but that's a different topic. I have a shitload of good stuff, mainly for hunters, quite a few ranger, and a large number of fo weps, I don't have a fo so I don't know if they're good or not (mahu, lightning blots on end thingy, I have no clue what they are). I have quiet a few technique disks around lvl 25 (that means above and below, explanation for the not so educated community of pso).
If you have anything I want or if there's absolutely anything you want, list it, I'll tell you if I have it.
sooooo thanx
ps:sry for not listing all my stuff, too lazy to turn on the gcube to check for them

ginko990
Mar 5, 2003, 11:20 AM
On 2003-03-04 21:40, yan2003 wrote:
Basically the only thing a want is the Tsumikiri J sword, I need guns and mats for my new ranger too, but that's a different topic. I have a shitload of good stuff, mainly for hunters, quite a few ranger, and a large number of fo weps, I don't have a fo so I don't know if they're good or not (mahu, lightning blots on end thingy, I have no clue what they are). I have quiet a few technique disks around lvl 25 (that means above and below, explanation for the not so educated community of pso).
If you have anything I want or if there's absolutely anything you want, list it, I'll tell you if I have it.
sooooo thanx
ps:sry for not listing all my stuff, too lazy to turn on the gcube to check for them

Id give you one for free but im too lazy to turn on my gamecube.

NGEvangelion4
Mar 5, 2003, 12:54 PM
Oh, I want one for free.

Davion
Mar 5, 2003, 01:54 PM
On 2003-03-05 09:54, NGEvangelion4 wrote:
Oh, I want one for free.

Lol. What kind of Hunter weapons do you have, yan2003?

VS_Power
Mar 5, 2003, 08:44 PM
yo ill trade you one. im mainly looking for mats, magcells (a lot), very good Ranger weapons, or magic rocks (not moola)

hurry!!!!!

yan2003
Mar 6, 2003, 09:32 AM
oh dam I told u I got a a lot of stuff. well, here's some:
Asuka +30, bkb+80, yamato +30, ruby bullet, robochao mag, angel wing mag, storm wand:indra, mahu, proto regen gear, brightness circle, secret gear, 2 hero abilities, cure freeze, god ability, god battle, um, some hammer (for fo's), disk of braveman, gae bog, vjaya, DB sword, brionac +10, suprressed gun +9, um, can't remeber anything else, tell me if you want anything
(nothing is duped, duping is for jackasses)

VS_Power
Mar 6, 2003, 09:25 PM
the j sword is duped =(.

methinks itll be impossible to trade someone for a legit j sword, no one would trade it. if you still wanna trade then id like the bkb as long as its not 25 native or 20 a beast =)

EDIT: that ruby bullet looks mighty nice too =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VS_Power on 2003-03-06 18:28 ]</font>

yan2003
Mar 6, 2003, 10:20 PM
the only thing I can offer u then is the ruby buller, i guess, u wana take it?

VS_Power
Mar 6, 2003, 10:44 PM
alright sounds good =)