PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide please!

Nano535
May 28, 2010, 05:46 PM
I really dont know what character to use. I have a lvl 110 masterforce and a level 86 Fighmaster but cant decide what to use. My technices are pretty high on my master force but i hear that cant really hunt items easily. Will that change after supplemental update?

Anyways, please help me pick what to use. Thanks

Dealbreaker
May 28, 2010, 05:53 PM
I really dont know what character to use. I have a lvl 110 masterforce and a level 86 Fighmaster but cant decide what to use. My technices are pretty high on my master force but i hear that cant really hunt items easily. Will that change after supplemental update?

Anyways, please help me pick what to use. Thanks

MF will be very bad ass when SUP Update arrives. I say stick to your MF and get all your Fire spells lvled up. The next event is mosty all Ice.

Max B
May 28, 2010, 06:20 PM
MF will be very bad ass when SUP Update arrives. I say stick to your MF and get all your Fire spells lvled up. The next event is mosty all Ice.
Off topic:How do you know this?
On Topic: Id say stick with what class you like playing.

xxmadplayerxx
May 28, 2010, 09:59 PM
It really does depend on your Character's Race with the MF class-
Newman MF are a hassle because they have the least HP for there lvl..but is balanced out with high attacks! eg Diga LVL 41+,
You should changed your MF to FT, more HP :) unless most of your Techniques are lvl 41+
Or
FM's are easy to use at a high level no matter what race your character is...

I personally use FM or FF to do missions fast...

Dealbreaker
May 28, 2010, 10:36 PM
Off topic:How do you know this?
On Topic: Id say stick with what class you like playing.

2 words Limit Break

xBULLYDOGG
May 29, 2010, 11:05 AM
2 words Limit Break

off-He meant how do you know that the next ev ent will be mostly ice. Absololololote zero might not be the next scheduled event for us.
on-Stick to your masterforce and when you have him/her maxed move on to your fighmaster

Max B
May 29, 2010, 12:59 PM
2 words Limit Break

It not like I didn't have what I was talking about in bold...

Dealbreaker
May 29, 2010, 04:19 PM
It not like I didn't have what I was talking about in bold...

I dont really feel the need to read everything you post..... Rather not waste my time ;)

Max B
May 29, 2010, 04:37 PM
I dont really feel the need to read everything you post..... Rather not waste my time ;)

Yet you replied to what I posted hmm odd and it seemed like you read it just not with proper understanding.

Dealbreaker
May 29, 2010, 04:43 PM
Yet you replied to what I posted hmm odd and it seemed like you read it just not with proper understanding.

Yep.... Whatever you said :)