PDA

View Full Version : Hey AUBUSA

W0LB0T
May 29, 2010, 11:44 AM
Is it just me, or are you making even less sense now that you did in the past?

Dhylec
May 29, 2010, 06:27 PM
must be him getting senileolder?

Skuda
May 29, 2010, 08:49 PM
His musings can now be published as great american poetry.

Shadowpawn
May 29, 2010, 09:58 PM
Haya is a sage from the near future. He's trying to inform us about the folly of our ways.

AlexCraig
May 29, 2010, 10:20 PM
I still think his posts need subtitles.

Volcompat321
May 29, 2010, 10:44 PM

I agree with this, 100%.

HUnewearl_Meira
May 29, 2010, 10:56 PM

A Yoda-filter seems to improve his intelligibility, actually.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 31, 2010, 10:38 PM
AU-stralian Abusa?

You're under dhyrest W0L. Do not try to getaway in your car/vehicle/bananaboat named for such feats.

Sord
Jun 3, 2010, 02:57 AM
there's just a lot of references everywhere that you either know or don't, and then there's the sentence structure...

speaking of dhyrest and dhylaw, did that stikfa comic of yours ever get any further W0L

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 4, 2010, 12:00 AM
His musings can now be published as great american poetry.

American + Japanada = Jamaican
Spamada

equals :???:

Sord
Jun 4, 2010, 12:05 AM
you'd be left with jicn/sd

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 4, 2010, 12:07 AM
Wish Moo were here to explain to me some Rabbit Algebras.

I'm more of a lets enroll in the next problem solving class, if not that, statistics please.

enough of you's CPM1-2-3 but 3 is really not even considered even tho it says it on the book, instead they don't know what you mean with CPM3, its "Trigonometry." :x Did it in 10th grade, did not complete pre calc 11th grade, what is this the Asian = math whiz joke hour?

Easy stuff in Econ years later, I asked dude next to me how he got the rate of angle, rise over run... oh... oh!!

Palle
Jun 4, 2010, 01:48 AM
Rabbit Algebras.
∞.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 4, 2010, 03:23 PM
:bunny: innocent yet not. Fornicate nonstop!

Dude came up to some of us late night @ staff table,

"My boy wanted to come see what this was about, and its not one of those places where people in animal costumes just go around grinding eachother right?!"

- "Yeah, :o its not one of those."

OLOLO

This was the only kinda people I didn't talk to. But they didn't talk to me either, too busy getting the hugs the Okami wolf and a 9 tales Orange Fox Face dude. Oh and those Visual Kei ninjas. Some look lazy but some womenz got the lacey outfit but kunoichi/female ninja mask, very intimidating.

Dhylec
Jun 15, 2010, 08:45 AM
Wish Moo were here to explain to me some Rabbit Algebras.

I'm more of a lets enroll in the next problem solving class, if not that, statistics please.

enough of you's CPM1-2-3 but 3 is really not even considered even tho it says it on the book, instead they don't know what you mean with CPM3, its "Trigonometry." :x Did it in 10th grade, did not complete pre calc 11th grade, what is this the Asian = math whiz joke hour?

Easy stuff in Econ years later, I asked dude next to me how he got the rate of angle, rise over run... oh... oh!!

math & hayabusa (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/100614-science-space-asteroids-hayabusa-return-fiery) ;o

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 15, 2010, 07:18 PM
Individual stars float in the Ocean of God

Rocking a pinky ring of Saturn while I'm visiting Mars Eagles

Speaking of Jupiter I'm breaking the bonds

Holding me back down to Earth with physical laws

Touching the moon brace as I ready resume

Comets flying through space bringing possible doom

Blocking the Sun bring a holocaust on the World

I'm talking back to Father Time Mother Earth is my girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jWcky_Ay0M