PDA

View Full Version : Need some opinions...

Rayvinh
May 29, 2010, 08:33 PM
So... I admit that I like to use the Gunblade/Handgun glitch. But ONLY offline when I'm by myself and all lonely and such. :) But I was wondering if any of you frown upon the use of such a glitch in online mode. If this question has been asked before, I haven't seen so and I am sorry.

Chaos Rappy
May 29, 2010, 08:35 PM
I do, only because it's completely broken and tbqh annoyingly... annoying... I don't like hearing it or seeing it in my game, and only ever used it when I died a ton of times against SH Falz with my RAmar because he was pathetically weak, and even then, I still didn't like it. But, of course, my opinions are my own.

Chukie sue
May 29, 2010, 08:48 PM
I dont mind it at all. Especially considering I'll kill the hostiles before you do with BiteStamp, or the boss with my OE :)

Macman
May 29, 2010, 09:20 PM
I don't like it because it makes the game slowdown.

The_Pup
May 29, 2010, 09:22 PM
I do a ton of damage with it... But... I tend to take more damage doing it as well, which is why I abandoned it. Should try it again some time...

Don't really care about the glitch, however.

Rayvinh
May 29, 2010, 10:03 PM
Honestly I mostly use it on solo runs at Rioh Snowfield, because I'm looking for an H10 and everything there is weak to guns. It's just easier, you know?

Chukie sue
May 29, 2010, 10:11 PM
I dont even think its much faster than spamming the fire breathe PA, or the electricity one... Yeah, I cant remember their names atm >_>

The only reasons I dont do it is no1: Im not a RA. no2: The little ammount of meseta I have cant be wasted by abunch of single shots D':

And tbh, I think SEGA might have put this glitch in for the lulz. Seriously, I think it's unlikely that they didnt see it... Not that this means anything, it was just a thought :/

Rayvinh
May 29, 2010, 10:17 PM
You mean Flame Hit and Thriller Combo? (I'm a HUGE Handgun fan btw.) I agree with the lulz factor of it too. For example: I showed the glitch off to my brother( he just got the game) and he laughed so hard he fell out of his chair! So yeah, SEGA should have a sense of humor letting that into the game. :)

Chukie sue
May 29, 2010, 10:24 PM
Yeah, those .-.

Funny, I showed the glitch to -my- brother a WAY super long time ago, and his response was "dude thats liek sweet" - But I think it was just him being curtious. In reality, he probably couldnt have cared less :/

Seth Astra
May 29, 2010, 10:27 PM
My oppinon on any hacks/glitches:

Offline: Go to town. It's your game.

Online: No. Now you're ruining my game.

FOmarRashidi
May 29, 2010, 11:25 PM
No, please refrain from using the glitch online.

The_Pup
May 30, 2010, 04:09 AM
Please, use it online. Anyone can use it, so I'm not really bothered. Seriously, it' takes too long to setup, and the possibility of the room being cleared before the player does set it up. In other instances, it's really damn useful (Arca).

Gold Slime
May 30, 2010, 10:08 AM
What does the glitch do anyway? I only rarely play online so I've never come across someone using it.

Rayvinh
May 30, 2010, 11:04 AM
Basically It allows rapid fire with handguns or mechguns. But it does take fairly long to set up.

Chukie sue
May 30, 2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah, I still say it doesnt really matter considering it takes about the same ammount of time to clear the room if you factor in how long it takes to set-up :/

Long sentance, I know :/

Addy
May 30, 2010, 05:01 PM
I feel very out of the loop seeing people laugh about how its done but not knowing how to use it in the slightest. D:

Rayvinh
May 30, 2010, 05:15 PM
If you really feel compelled to know how it's done... Don't ask me. lol You can probably just do a search on the forums about how to do it. You know just type "Gunblade Glitch" or something to that effect.

Arrow
May 30, 2010, 06:21 PM
hrm this is what i got so far from this thread about this "Gunblade glitch":
1. it's powerful
2. tricky to set-up
3. also includes the glitch for rapid-fire hand/mech guns (clarification needed)
4. it is apparent and noticible if one uses it
5. how it works... creates rapid fire for gunblades (clarification needed)

am i missing anything? ... other than how to set it up...?

Cruciarius
May 30, 2010, 07:00 PM
The only glitch I'm ok with it the invincible vs dark falz glitch and only in offline mode, alone. Only because once reaching dark falz before, he's 1-hit KO'd me... a few times in a row.

Aside from that, I'm against using any glitches or hacks. If you need them to play, you need to find a game you're good at.

Rayvinh
May 30, 2010, 07:12 PM
hrm this is what i got so far from this thread about this "Gunblade glitch":
1. it's powerful
2. tricky to set-up
3. also includes the glitch for rapid-fire hand/mech guns (clarification needed)
4. it is apparent and noticible if one uses it
5. how it works... creates rapid fire for gunblades (clarification needed)

am i missing anything? ... other than how to set it up...?

Here, let me clarify some things for you:

1. It's only as powerful as the gun you are using.
2. It's really not THAT tricky, but it does take some clever timing to use it and not get destroyed by any hostiles that may be gunning for you.
3. It IS the glitch for rapid fire(well, as fast as you can mash buttons.)
4. When it is used other players can see that you are firing at an abnormally fast rate.
5. No it doesn't. The gunblade is more like the "key" to use rapid fire handguns/mechguns.

kirtblue
May 30, 2010, 07:58 PM
i dislike it very much it is extremely annoying when someone starts doing that if it is in freeplay i drop the party instantly

Arrow
May 31, 2010, 06:57 AM
Here, let me clarify some things for you:

1. It's only as powerful as the gun you are using.
2. It's really not THAT tricky, but it does take some clever timing to use it and not get destroyed by any hostiles that may be gunning for you.
3. It IS the glitch for rapid fire(well, as fast as you can mash buttons.)
4. When it is used other players can see that you are firing at an abnormally fast rate.
5. No it doesn't. The gunblade is more like the "key" to use rapid fire handguns/mechguns.

ok so it's called the "gunblade glitch" even though it's for rapid fire hand/mechguns and all it is.. is just taking the already relatively quick handgun and making it ultra fast

I wonder who named this glitch...

Broken_L_button
May 31, 2010, 11:16 AM
I say, do whatever you want; it's not as if you're making yourself invincible against a boss or hacking items (even then, I wouldn't care that much). In fact, it's quite fun from time to time to see someone use it; I get bored with this game easily these days, so free laughs from the Gunblade glitch are welcome. Just be careful not to get killed; the glitch restricts your movement A LOT.

SolarSamurai
Jun 4, 2010, 04:37 PM
I could care less if some1 uses it. I almost never see anyone use it when I played and I only tested it it like 3 times. It's not like an uber fail or anything. If you have a problem with it go complain to the developers. XD
Besides its just a game. Theres a polite way to ask to use it and theres a polite way to say no. If your on free play and it happends, (and you dont like it) just drop.

blazecon0
Jun 4, 2010, 08:04 PM
ive never seen this in free play, but i saw it last night while playin with chukie and some other friends (it wasn't chukie but i cant remember who did it :/)
anyway its interesting, and while i didnt quite like the whole 'kill it before i could touch it' idea, it served the purpose of leveling me quickly, so it didnt bother me much :-P
also we were playing on hard, so he probably could have killed them just as quick w/o it