PDA

View Full Version : PSU Need People to run with

DarthCastivious
May 30, 2010, 12:01 AM
I've seen the other posts, but I wanted one for people interested in running with me. I have four chartacters, a Level 143, 118, 116, and a 112. I would like to run the higher up missions and search for the good weapons. i am scraping by playing the market, waiting for people to lower prices on weapons they don't want, but i do, and can't afford. if you are interested go to my main character Darth Vader's room ( i know of at least one other vader) so my shop saying is "come see the the Empire has in STORE for you". hope to be running some missions soon. i play every day, and am getting sick of random's and running solo. thank you for your time

Dealbreaker
May 30, 2010, 08:15 AM
I've seen the other posts, but I wanted one for people interested in running with me. I have four chartacters, a Level 143, 118, 116, and a 112. I would like to run the higher up missions and search for the good weapons. i am scraping by playing the market, waiting for people to lower prices on weapons they don't want, but i do, and can't afford. if you are interested go to my main character Darth Vader's room ( i know of at least one other vader) so my shop saying is "come see the the Empire has in STORE for you". hope to be running some missions soon. i play every day, and am getting sick of random's and running solo. thank you for your time

Like i said in my post below as long as your not going to be annoying as hell i will run with you. All my mains are over 120 and im all about rare hunting.

hit up my GT: beetsmotel

Kisame/C >_>
May 30, 2010, 08:55 AM
ill run with u as well ^^ GT:Shinji Hairako

jagerman2354
May 30, 2010, 09:25 PM
im on all the time since i tore my acl.... my gt is jagerman2354 look me up.