PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Mission Points

BlueNero
May 30, 2010, 12:12 AM
I been away for awhile on PSU and i was wondering what mission/event gives the most mission points right now

Max B
May 30, 2010, 12:56 PM
Egg Thives S2

BlueNero
May 30, 2010, 04:59 PM
Egg Thives S2
Thanks Max

SolomonGrundy
May 31, 2010, 01:28 AM
depends on your level, and if you can part or not,

if you are solo, and your level is in the 80+ range, I HIGHLY recommend lab recovery S2. The enemy level is 80, and it gives 159 mission points, in a 3 block mission with no end boss.

At level 125, I have a cast gunner that goes through this mission in 11 minutes with very average bullets/gear. I am actually leveling bullets as I move through the mission.

With that kind of MP/time, it beats the other contender Military Subway (A rank gives 336, and the enemies are level 50, so you can punish them rather quickly)

darthplagis
May 31, 2010, 09:20 AM
ah, so many high level struggles for MP.

AMF metro on C gives over 120 MP and the monsters are level 10!

just noticed solomon suggested it on A, thats fine with a group but for solo spam when no body else is on, just pop some tunes on and spam away

BlueNero
May 31, 2010, 07:53 PM
All right thanks you guys this was a big help for later on when i level my character

Fadeaway
May 31, 2010, 08:00 PM
whats your lvl nero?

BlueNero
May 31, 2010, 10:30 PM
whats your lvl nero?
right now im only a level 40 :( since my level 82 was deleted by accident

desturel
Jun 1, 2010, 10:15 AM
Egg Thives S2

Egg Thieves S2 = 500 MP
Her Secret Mission S2 = 550 MP
SEED Awakened S3 = 629 MP

SolomonGrundy
Jun 1, 2010, 02:18 PM
Egg Thieves S2 = 500 MP
Her Secret Mission S2 = 550 MP
SEED Awakened S3 = 629 MP

if that was intended as a retort, I daresay that Egg Thieves is a might easier to complete than SEED Awakened S3

desturel
Jun 1, 2010, 02:34 PM
if that was intended as a retort, I daresay that Egg Thieves is a might easier to complete than SEED Awakened S3

Seed Awakened can be soloed. Egg Thieves cannot. To add to that, Seed Awakened has more EXP, better rares, more meseta and more MP.

Max B
Jun 1, 2010, 05:00 PM
Seed Awakened can be soloed. Egg Thieves cannot. To add to that, Seed Awakened has more EXP, better rares, more meseta and more MP.

Lol He is a lvl 40 anyways and in the time you can solo a Seed Awakend S3 you could have completed 3-4 Egg Theives you fool.

SolomonGrundy
Jun 1, 2010, 09:32 PM

too bad he asked about mission points, not XP/meseta, and rares.

EDIT: and I highly doubt S3 Seed awakened is solo'd by those seeking mission points.

desturel
Jun 2, 2010, 07:51 AM
Lol He is a lvl 40 anyways and in the time you can solo a Seed Awakend S3 you could have completed 3-4 Egg Theives you fool.

Again, you can't solo Egg Thieves. Perhaps facts hurt your brain. Lets get the facts straight.

1) The most missions points is Seed Awakened
2) You can solo Seed Awakened

Now for my opinion.

At level 40, you're better off doing Innocent Girl. Alternately if you want something easy that's not Innocent Girl and has a good amount of mission points, Military Subway C is still around. Previously I gave no opinion, I listed the facts.

darthplagis
Jun 2, 2010, 09:12 AM
just a quick note to add, i find innocent girl more tedious than AMF subway :) and IG is almost a quarter of the MP of AMF subway on C.

also innocent girl will no longer give extra exp after supplimental update if we get anywhere near what the JP servers got.

so yeah at lvl 40, id stick to AMF. if you can get a few people together take on an few A runs for 500 pts :)

desturel
Jun 2, 2010, 09:51 AM
so yeah at lvl 40, id stick to AMF. if you can get a few people together take on an few A runs for 500 pts :)

Military Subway also has the added bonus of not requiring your team to have any type of game playing skills. If someone dies in Egg Thieves, you have to start over again. if someone dies in Military Subway A rank, then you revive them and continue.

Her Secret Mission
Egg Thieves
Bruce's Dungeon

These are all great missions if you have a group of people who know what they are doing running it with you. It's a nightmare and a waste of time if you have a bunch of incompetent people with you. Military Subway does not have that drawback. Everyone can completely suck and still finish that mission with an S rank... unless you all happen to die at once without scape dolls, but that's extremely rare.

SolomonGrundy
Jun 2, 2010, 12:22 PM
"Military Subway also has the added bonus of not requiring your team to have any type of game playing skills. If someone dies in Egg Thieves, you have to start over again. if someone dies in Military Subway A rank, then you revive them and continue."

I agree with this, though I'm not sure it is great to breed players with low play skills.

Once he/she hits 55, I still say labs is a good choice.