PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Granir

White-Disaster
May 30, 2010, 12:19 PM
Hey guys,

now I have a Hucast lv. 26, and I had a very funny glitch. In the Dark Shrine, when I did Granir PB, the soul of one enemy flew away (like heaven element^^).... it happend two times

what do you think about it?

Rayvinh
May 30, 2010, 12:23 PM
I think Granir has a built in Heaven Element. Because it IS meant to have an insta-kill effect. ( If you look in the PB page you'll see)

Chaos Rappy
May 30, 2010, 12:33 PM
Granir has always had that "Heaven" effect... you probably just never noticed it before. : /

On a side-note, that Heaven thing has skimmed me of getting my 1800+ Damage title several times in my new file by killing the foe instead of damaging it. I hate it... but at least I have the title now. ;P

White-Disaster
May 30, 2010, 12:35 PM
really?? I never noticed it oO

FOmarRashidi
May 30, 2010, 05:49 PM
Same here...then again, I mostly use Flozir.

Macman
May 30, 2010, 11:33 PM
Granrir has Heaven element, the only issue is you'll often save it for the larger monsters, which are immune to the Heaven element. I know I save mine for when I run across rooms with 2 Arkzeins.

Chaos Rappy
May 30, 2010, 11:50 PM
Granrir has Heaven element, the only issue is you'll often save it for the larger monsters, which are immune to the Heaven element. I know I save mine for when I run across rooms with 2 Arkzeins.

Ironically, I do the opposite: use it on a bunch of weaklings and see if I can increase my Highest Damage Dealt. :P

Addy
May 31, 2010, 10:04 PM

Exactly what I do, haha. I've never actually seen the Heaven proc animation before. D: Time to start going crazy on weaklings.