PDA

View Full Version : Alteraz Kauda what can I make?

Fadeaway
May 31, 2010, 05:47 PM
I haven't really synthesized any weapons or anything yet and dont know what im doing but I got Alteraz Kauda and would like to use it. How do I synthesize, what can I make and what else do I need to make it? Thanks.

Max B
May 31, 2010, 05:59 PM
You can make a Alterazscreen .

NiceOnes
May 31, 2010, 07:40 PM
You can make a Alterazscreen .

What lazy Max B meant to say was... "Check out this link that even an idiot can like NiceOnes can view and read all by himself!"

http://psupedia.info/Alterazscreen

Or I could just tell you that an Alterazscreen is a pretty painting that requires the following:

[B]Alterazscreen - Syth Shop G. Colony
Alteraz Kauda x 3
Neu Wood x 3

Cheers,

Max B
May 31, 2010, 08:02 PM
What lazy Max B meant to say was... "Check out this link that even an idiot can like NiceOnes can view and read all by himself!"

http://psupedia.info/Alterazscreen

Or I could just tell you that an Alterazscreen is a pretty painting that requires the following:

[B]Alterazscreen - Syth Shop G. Colony
Alteraz Kauda x 3
Neu Wood x 3

Cheers,

Hmm seems all you did was renforce what I said.

NiceOnes
May 31, 2010, 09:24 PM
Hmm seems all you did was renforce what I said.

Ugh... Considering the OP claimed he'd never synth'd and didn't have a clue what he was doing should've been an obvious indication that he would have no idea what an Alterazscreen was. Try not to be so vague next time Max!

Also, maybe you could consider checking in your sense of humour.... Realize this is just a silly video game forum and really shouldn't exercise all of your negative feelings at once.

Kind Regards,

xxmadplayerxx
May 31, 2010, 09:42 PM
Kauda is a latin word, meaning tail =)

Max B
May 31, 2010, 09:49 PM
Ugh... Considering the OP claimed he'd never synth'd and didn't have a clue what he was doing should've been an obvious indication that he would have no idea what an Alterazscreen was. Try not to be so vague next time Max!

Also, maybe you could consider checking in your sense of humour.... Realize this is just a silly video game forum and really shouldn't exercise all of your negative feelings at once.

Kind Regards,
Seems you were the one being negative.

NiceOnes
May 31, 2010, 09:53 PM
Seems you were the one being negative.

Sorry.. Didn't mean to come across as such..

I was just trying to keep on top of all the information the psupedia has to offer us!

Let's be friends Max. Want to do a run?

Dealbreaker
May 31, 2010, 09:56 PM

I was just trying to keep on top of all the information the psupedia has to offer us!

Watch out he will jack your drops and run.... ;)

NiceOnes
May 31, 2010, 10:30 PM

LMAO! I think the laws of large numbers says I'm safe from that happening for a while...

Never know though... Seems like this game is getting more and more populated with Primadonnas Beets!

Max B
May 31, 2010, 10:35 PM

As of right now I am running Innocent Girl leveling my Masterforce up but I am open to some Runs just message my gamertag:SmokeTwo2 if you want to run.

Max B
May 31, 2010, 10:36 PM

Yep, I do this all the time[/sarcasm] seeing as I mostly only run with members of the guild I am in.