PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 No Maintenance for June 3rd

Max B
May 31, 2010, 10:46 PM
Attention, GUARDIANS!

There will be no maintenance for this week, and servers will remain open.

bon appétit.

Dealbreaker
May 31, 2010, 10:52 PM
I wish they would have got that dumb TA event out of the way but oh well.

Max B
May 31, 2010, 11:05 PM
I wish they would have got that dumb TA event out of the way but oh well.

O well I do not expect anything until June 22nd seeing as that is when the lobbies and Gbr ends and the 21st is when v1 gets kicked off lol dam white name people. :-P
Edit: I actualy hope they give us more info on Supp. Update well in regards to if it is going to cost anything or not. And maybe some info on what things will be in the Rsd Trade center at first.

xjustsumloser
May 31, 2010, 11:52 PM
I expect sup info each week until we get it most likely. Though I was hoping the TA thing would come up, as at least that would be SOMETHING. oh well, back to GBR for me it is, not the end of th e world.

darthplagis
Jun 1, 2010, 06:25 PM
ah well reonance of fate for another week or two :) i may get the terabite of data achievment.

come on supp update i want my meat weapons! "how can you have any pudding, if ya dont eat yer MEAT!!??"

Max B
Jun 1, 2010, 07:18 PM
ah well reonance of fate for another week or two :) i may get the terabite of data achievment.

come on supp update i want my meat weapons! "how can you have any pudding, if ya dont eat yer MEAT!!??"

:-P:-P:-P:-P.

xjustsumloser
Jun 1, 2010, 11:07 PM
I love how on the PSU boards whenever they announce there is no update for the week they automatically just lock the topic lol.

Max B
Jun 1, 2010, 11:10 PM
I love how on the PSU boards whenever they announce there is no update for the week they automatically just lock the topic lol.

Well, over there you would have people bitching and complaining omg why didn't they give us this_____or why did they not implement that____or why do they never give us updates then you woud see alot of :rage quit:.
Then a week later when we do get an update they will complain about the update so can never please some people.

xjustsumloser
Jun 1, 2010, 11:44 PM
well the topics that actually do talk about an update, are not locked lol.

Hiero_Glyph
Jun 2, 2010, 09:11 PM

I guess they are tired of being proven inept week after week. I mean they did just increase the level cap to 180 and give us absolutely no new content just 3 weeks ago, why should we expect to get new content any time soon?

SEGA has proven time and time again that we are second (possibly third) rate customers to them. Their focus has and will remain the Japanese PC/PS2(?) servers. The fact that they have one less server to update outside of Japan simply leaves them with less work on their end, not more attention for the remaining 360 servers.

Nothing surprising in their lack of attention and promises of giving us an update that we have known about for over a year. They won't even balance nanoblasts early, adjust the projectiles of grenades or any of the numerous changes that Japan's servers have had since the supplemental update was released for them. Likely these 'balance' fixes will be labeled content and we will have to wait another 6+ months for any of these adjustments.

I still keep track of the updates and they have been nothing short of pathetic lately. Don't worry though, the Supplemental Update is coming and that will fix everything. [/sarcasm] Edward is just as powerless as ever and is nothing more than a messenger for SoJ/ST's lack of effort on the 360 servers. Curious but where are those Gold Bars? In the mean time Japan's servers get an update every 2 weeks (or better).