PDA

View Full Version : PC controller rumble in PSU

Emiya Shirou
Jun 1, 2010, 12:13 PM
Sorry for refreshing this topic but i would like to know is something changed on this matter :/

I started playing PSU on my PC today, got a PC Gamepad which is similar to the one from PS2 connected but it is designed for PC use and got 2 rumble/vibration mottors in it just like the PS2 one.

I've enabled Controller in PSU system options and Enabled Vibration but it seems they don't work - no Vibration at all.

I've Searched Google for it after the first save in the game and I landed up here xD

Is there a way to correct that problem?

My Controller is Speedlink Strike 2 sl-6535-twt Transparent White

PS: The game pad is compatible with Windows XP/Vista and i got 7 so it should be comp. too (it's working normally beside the vibration and i know the vibration motors are working correctly) because of the "Vista" part of compatibility list.

HUnewearl_Meira
Jun 1, 2010, 01:19 PM
Best to start a new thread, instead of bumping a 4 year old thread, which is only narrowly related.

Rumble support in PSU is iffy at best. The best advice I can give you, is to dink around with your settings until you get some sort of success-- it may be preferable to leave it off, though. In my experience, the game sometimes turns the rumble on, and neglects to turn it off, again.

Emiya Shirou
Jun 1, 2010, 02:23 PM
Best to start a new thread, instead of bumping a 4 year old thread, which is only narrowly related.
Sorry My bad, I didn't think'ed about it before :/ (the fail is here at my peace...) and back to the actual topic.

Rumble support in PSU is iffy at best. The best advice I can give you, is to dink around with your settings until you get some sort of success-- it may be preferable to leave it off, though. In my experience, the game sometimes turns the rumble on, and neglects to turn it off, again.
First of all... what "iffy" mean O.o? it seems i don't know this word and i cant to find any translation for that...

What settings should i mess up with? The aren't any one with the game thou... all the combination that i think of would be:

Vibration On, Keyboard as a controller
Vibration Off, Keyboard again
Vib On, Pad as an controller
And Vice versa.

Dragwind
Jun 1, 2010, 08:40 PM
I used to have this same problem. However, I had used both PS1 and PS2 controllers. Oddly, only the PS1 controller's rumble worked with my adapter.

If changing various settings don't work, it might not be compatible with PSU.