PDA

View Full Version : Question about Phantasy Star Universe 360

Silmarwen
Jun 1, 2010, 02:26 PM
I have decided to quit PSU PC, and I always wondered what the Xbox version is like? Is it more popular than the PC/PS2?

Also, I pay for Xbox live gold, does that mean I have to pay for PSU 360 too? :-?

str898mustang
Jun 1, 2010, 02:42 PM
I have decided to quit PSU PC, and I always wondered what the Xbox version is like? Is it more popular than the PC/PS2?

Also, I pay for Xbox live gold, does that mean I have to pay for PSU 360 too? :-?

Yes, u'll have to pay for the Gold and the PSU sub fee. Also how could u quit PSU PC/PS2? The US/EU PC/PS2 servers were taken down 2 months ago. Maybe u were referring to PSU JP but I dunno why u would go to 360 over JP PSU.

Max B
Jun 1, 2010, 04:55 PM
Yes, u'll have to pay for the Gold and the PSU sub fee. Also how could u quit PSU PC/PS2? The US/EU PC/PS2 servers were taken down 2 months ago. Maybe u were referring to PSU JP but I dunno why u would go to 360 over JP PSU.

You do not have to pay for Gold and Psu Sub fee to play Psu. You can play Psu360 with silver subscription, when you are playing Psu it allows you to use Gold features. And if you meant is Psu on 360 more popular than on Eu/Na Pc/Ps2 yes it is by a long shot. We get 1 Universe full without an event everyday. And with an event 2 Unis Full I expect with the supp update we may even see 3 unis full...