PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Question...

feenachan
Jun 1, 2010, 04:02 PM
I hope this belongs in the right forum (new).
I joined about two days ago, and I'm thoroughly enjoying this game. I think it's incredible!
But there's only one thing...
I'm playing the demo.
I know that you're only allowed to get to level 30, and you have a month before your data is wiped...
But, my question is... If you get the full version of the game, will you be able to keep your demo data and pick up where you left off, or will it get deleted regardless of what you do?
Also, is it easier to level up in the full game?

{MILK} p3L1caNz
Jun 1, 2010, 04:15 PM
When you get the full game, you have to start over no matter what.
It is much easier to level up in the full game as I was level 15 in the full game by the time i was 5 in the demo.

feenachan
Jun 1, 2010, 04:19 PM
Also, I noticed there is a payment for a membership... this is required, right? If so, do you have to do this via credit card or something? That's the most confusing part.

Max B
Jun 1, 2010, 05:03 PM
Also, I noticed there is a payment for a membership... this is required, right? If so, do you have to do this via credit card or something? That's the most confusing part.

Yes, you can only pay with a credit or debit card.
Also, to answer the question you asked above it is tremendously easier to level on the real game compared to the demo.

feenachan
Jun 2, 2010, 12:14 AM
How come I can't find Open Shop in the Variety Shop? Can someone answer me, please?

Max B
Jun 2, 2010, 01:09 AM
How come I can't find Open Shop in the Variety Shop? Can someone answer me, please?

It is at the middle teller.