PDA

View Full Version : What I'm just sayin'

AC9breaker
Jun 1, 2010, 07:25 PM
Both of Vega's Ultras are pretty badass, but I think it's easier to hit people with his first one where as it's easier to perform his second one.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 1, 2010, 07:39 PM
You shoulda seen Vega Cosplayer in cahoots.

Holy Sheet this homey was the man. 16 win streak, baller. (Props, he told us his name too, Scott.)

He whiffed no Ultra 1's, none. That hit on the way up is mad like the catz. Made announcing him play hella fun, I jumped off the microphone booth - tried some Bison vs him and did the best of us but he deserves praise.

Ultra 2 is comparable to El Fuerte slide activate, but faster.

AC9breaker
Jun 2, 2010, 01:57 AM
I've gotta step up my Vega crossgame and learn me some combos. I can kinda get away with my pokes what with all the scrubby Ken and Juri players online. But I got shitted on by a couple of fairly decent Bison players.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 2, 2010, 04:14 AM
But I got shitted on by a couple of fairly decent Bison players.
Really?

I should have asked about the matchup with him later, I could not get through his pokes. Nothing would beat them claws or even trade. :/

He figured out my mixup game quick with Devil Reverse > no follow > throw, headstomp next time, 3rd time is open to either now 50/50. N some Teleport stuff I do. Also never let me even land a cross up MK in air. I would get punished for even trying even on knockdown for safe jump. So tricky that part of: 'give Vega a sliver of room or time.' He can Backflip, quick slide out, so many options.