PDA

View Full Version : englihs patch for psu jp

helix.hex
Jun 2, 2010, 06:29 PM
long time no see! i was wondering if there is a patch for the psu jp client to translate it.....cant really tell where i am going or what i am doing....kind of a problem seeing as i dont know much Japanese. thanks in advance.

darthplagis
Jun 2, 2010, 09:16 PM
there was one "patch" from psupedia if i remember right, but that no longer works :(

the main menu's shouldnt be an issue as they are the same as the western servers, even lobbys and planet layout is the same (except that you can use the lift from 1st floor to 5th floor on GC LOL). i can understand your frustration though that was the main reason i left free course when the sup update was announced for xbox

helix.hex
Jun 2, 2010, 10:09 PM
there was one "patch" from psupedia if i remember right, but that no longer works :(

the main menu's shouldnt be an issue as they are the same as the western servers, even lobbys and planet layout is the same (except that you can use the lift from 1st floor to 5th floor on GC LOL). i can understand your frustration though that was the main reason i left free course when the sup update was announced for xbox

the problem is this is my first time ever being online with psu.....sooo i am kinda in a haze right now......

Halcyote
Jun 3, 2010, 12:13 AM
Unless you import regularly or are fluent in Japanese, I don't see the point in a first-timer going straight to JP servers. You were probably better off finding a copy of the game, and playing it offline in order (or play on the 360 servers) to get a feel for the game.

There's no English patch to translate anything in game. You could probably ask someone who plays on the JP servers to show you around and let you know what all the places are and such.

Darki
Jun 3, 2010, 12:25 AM
Yeah, most of the importers here just fly around the menus out of habit, more than reading them, because of the time spent in the old servers...

There was a program to translate the chat anyways.

helix.hex
Jun 3, 2010, 12:33 AM
*sigh* looks like i got another adventure on my hands.....i will let everyone know i find.

Darki
Jun 3, 2010, 12:35 AM
It's not "that" difficult to learn, but it would be much easier if you just get the EU version and play the story mode so you get used to controls.