PDA

View Full Version : PSU It's time for something new

Aeris the techer
Jun 3, 2010, 03:43 PM
I just got back on this game from about a 4-5 month break because I always come back and I have no intentions of quitting, so that's not why I posted this. I made this thread to talk about getting our population out of the pavilion of air top lobby and for God's sake, running something else. White beast has dominated the servers for well over a year now and it's got to go. We, as the players need to take full advantage of the ENTIRE game. I am encouraging everyone to please create groups, make parties and show the new players that there is so much more to this game than white beast. Yes, I know everyone wants to level their characters, but there are a ton of s3 missions and co-op missions that give just as good exp and mission points. Remember that we have anytime to run white beast, at least run the GBR so SEGA doesn't think we don't care about updates, because we need them. A lot of people are not running the gbr because it has been dominated by 50% or boot parties. Stop complaining about % and just help others out. After all, it is a community game so just make the most of it... I don't think anyone can disagree with that at least.

NiceOnes
Jun 3, 2010, 03:50 PM
Agreed..

Max B
Jun 3, 2010, 03:55 PM
The people with the low % gbr rate should ban together and start there own Gbr Party and not mess with the people that took the time to earn 50%.

Aeris the techer
Jun 3, 2010, 04:11 PM
I don't care if you have 2% or 50% if you earned 50% you have the right to get a party together however, I said let's get people out of that rediculous white beast mission. Never in my 3 years of play have I seen such a persistant mission and I don't understand why it is that way. We might as well just call this game "white beast" instead of psu since there obviously is no desire to do anything else. It's like everyone just follows each other in this game, and then they wonder why the game gets old. It never used to be that way, people would always do all kinds of missions... Maybe I'm missing something I don't know, but I refuse to support that mission at all.

stinkyfish97
Jun 3, 2010, 04:26 PM
I never cared who joined my parties 0% GBR to serious people with 50%. The thing is, if you really want something bad that is dropping in a GBR event, just scope out player shops because someone will make a mistake or prices will drop quickly at first. That is what I do, I save up all my money for the event so I can buy the cheaper stuff. When there is something I really want I buy it, even if I regret it later. Sometimes you hit homeruns and sometimes you strike out doing it this way. What it gives you is more fun though because you dont have to be so serious when playing, you can play laid back and help out newbies.

ZIE creations
Jun 3, 2010, 05:08 PM
I am encouraging everyone to please create groups, make parties and show the new players that there is so much more to this game than white beast. Yes, I know everyone wants to level their characters, but there are a ton of s3 missions and co-op missions that give just as good exp and mission points.

I have been doing this since I started. I show a lot of newer players different missions and areas that are better then white beast. I feal it is helpless though because there is an extremely low amount of people doing this. Also all the noobs gather at white beast and think it's the konly place to find people. The only way to fix this white beast problem would to convince large groups at a time to leave the mission and do different once so that peer pressure willl actualy move them away from white beast.

darthplagis
Jun 3, 2010, 05:14 PM
the only way the WB problem will be solved is by either brining out better drops on more varied missions at regular intervals or by removing the current mission for a few months and then replacing it with a re-vamped version...... preferably with different monsters and HARD monsters.

but hopefully the GAM system will help this.... the new WB boss drops will not help either though :(

pikachief
Jun 4, 2010, 12:44 AM
I almost never ever do runs at white beast.

And I seem to find party's in other places (GBR and SEED Express for example) just fine :)

Max B
Jun 4, 2010, 04:35 AM
I almost never ever do runs at white beast.

And I seem to find party's in other places (GBR and SEED Express for example) just fine :)

Funny but you actually go and look for parties who wants to do that?[/sarcasm]

xBULLYDOGG
Jun 4, 2010, 05:43 AM
People keep doing white beast because its the 4th best mission for EXP.
YEAH I SAID 4TH

Kenbog
Jun 4, 2010, 06:28 AM
Well what this PSU needs a is mission-counter that shows every mission that is running on that planet, instead of browsing every possible mission-counter on every lobby.
(bring that with supplemental update it doesn't need to be translated or anything just copy from JP and paste to X360).

The main reason why I stopped (not quit) playing was because I couldn't find a decent party other then WB and even those sucked most of the time (damn booters), and don't have any contacts to rely on (after the PC/PS2 incident all my contacts moved on to other games...)

darkante
Jun 4, 2010, 09:04 AM
Haha, White Beast. Only time i ever runned it were around on the old PS2/PC server hunting for those Jaggos with Love Inferno.
That were madness, i bought Love Inferno eventually.
I did get Milla twice to drop twice strangely enough during the Jigo Booma event thing.

Nothing like pulling out those Guld & Milla with a Fighgunner. :O
Haha...