PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU guardians cash

malhese
Jun 3, 2010, 05:17 PM
i am currently doing the free course version of psu jp, but i was wondering if i could still buy guardians cash and play the missions or get some of the new clothes being on free course or do i have to set up a subscription?

Max B
Jun 3, 2010, 06:20 PM
Free course can use Gc.

malhese
Jun 3, 2010, 07:37 PM
ok is it worth it though?

GreenArcher
Jun 3, 2010, 08:08 PM
It's more worth it to pay the subscription

Max B
Jun 4, 2010, 04:36 AM
ok is it worth it though?

Well, if you like high exp missions with great drops Id say so. Well, if you can not afford a sub. then I would not worry about gc.

malhese
Jun 4, 2010, 08:05 PM
i can afford it i just dont know alot about whats going on now adays. and i dont really wanna pay to play the game if im just spamming missions with people who i cant understand lol. im more into socializing. im not looking for handouts just someone to mess around with. i miss back in the old days when crea saber was uber and copernia was hard to find.....

Max B
Jun 4, 2010, 08:58 PM
i can afford it i just dont know alot about whats going on now adays. and i dont really wanna pay to play the game if im just spamming missions with people who i cant understand lol. im more into socializing. im not looking for handouts just someone to mess around with. i miss back in the old days when crea saber was uber and copernia was hard to find.....

I understand what you mean.:-(

malhese
Jun 4, 2010, 09:40 PM
i dont now ive tried several times on psu pedia and here to get some people together but most seem kinda elitest. which is not a problem but if someone wants to mess around pm me on here and ill be up for a few runs where ever. im low but its all the same shape to me.

malhese
Jun 5, 2010, 01:08 AM
im really needing some help. how do i convert from free course to premium. it has this little confirmation code thing at the bottom of my sign in and i cant figure out how to enter the text i cant seem to match it up with my japanese language keyboard or whatever on win 7.

Max B
Jun 5, 2010, 01:37 AM
http://www.tokyowithkids.com/fyi/katakana_chart.html
match the symbols with one on this

malhese
Jun 5, 2010, 01:43 AM
ok do i use my japanese keyboard or do i just type the english equivalent?